Ouran Public School Bus

Let's just jump right into it, shall we?

Alright so usually I drive to school, it's thirty minutes away, I follow all traffic laws and look like I'm eighteen or so, do I not? But today I didn't feel like driving so I called Tamaki and asked if he'd like to go to school together.

He had a ridiculous idea.

Take the Ouran Public School bus.

I don't know, he's obsessed with commoner ideas so it was only a matter of time before he asked.

I hate this with a writhing passion.

It's confusing and we had to tell the bus driver that we'd like ride to Ouran Academy like he owned the damned vehicle. He was so excited and who would reject someone making such an "adorable" face, so the bus driver said of course.

I had to sit by someone random. The ride was bumpy and I was pissed for going along with him.
This random person though,

Antonio Glakana,

Was actually a good laugh.

I grunted at about half of the bumps and muttered to myself. I thought he was listening to music but he turns out he wasn't. "Agreed man, commoners are such garbage. Maybe you should buy us some new transportation."

At this he laughed and I couldn't help but chuckle put if embarrassment. I never said anyone was garbage but him making fun of himself was great. Such a wonderful sense of humor.

He continued to make me laugh the whole time.

It wasn't such a bad trip after all.

My one regret is not getting his information so we could talk more.