Tamaki's Eyes

On the topic of Tamakis eyes, I've always wondered: how on earth are they purple? I've always been intrigued by them but never really asked him due to the fact I believed he didn't know the answer either, so I did some research.
    Scientists have proved that human cannot be born with purple eyes. We can only be born with amber, black, blue, brown, grey, green, and hazel. But some people indeed have purple eyes.
    Eyes are just like a camera. Cornea is screen, lens has variable focus and change its' shape through the cilia muscle to adjust the focus. Retina is a very fine optic nerve tissue in the inner wall of the eye. It is like the film of a camera, which has the function of receiving and transmitting the image. Iris is a color dish which helps to adjust the light entering the eye. There are different color and density of pigmentation in different people's eye. This isn't an exact explanation though.
    The two explanations for this phenomenon are as followed: First being Alexandria Genesis. According to the legend, one night during ancient Egypt time there was a lighting interrupt peaceful night. Everyone went out see the light get purple eyes and white skin. They were called "spirit people". After they got these facial features they start being not accepted by local people. They moved and disappeared at last. However, in 1329 a new born accepted and finally they disappear. However a girl who has purple eyes bo named Alexandria was treated as the reappearance of spirit people. She was the first person has purple eyes according to the record. Alexandria Genesis is kind of a myth.
    Second is albinism. Some people have albinism disease which may be a small amount or no pigment melanin in the iris and it turns out that they have purple eyes. Sometimes if blue eyes people's eyes got injured by sun it may caused appearance of blood vessels and they might end up having purple looking eyes.
    But as you can tell Tamaki does not have this genetic disease nor has he been injured. Is there any other explanation? Yes, that is mutation. This is the main reason that Tamaki and other healthy children have purple eyes. However how does the mutation result in the purple eyes are still not being solved? What scientists believed is that if mothers carry this mutation (whether it be dormant or active) in their own genetics then it is more likely the children they give birth to will have genetic mutation. We already known that no one can be born with purple eyes, but variety reasons can trigger mutation after they were born. What's more, there is a large possibility that the children have blue eyes, but the under light they shows up like purple.

Source with parts copied from:
https://sites.psu.edu/siowfa15/2015/10/12/scientists-say-we-cannot-be-born-with-purple-eyes-but-why-some-people-do/

-TamakiSuoh