A Weekend, With The Host Club: A Horrid Coincidence.

Ugh, I had a headache the second I woke up... I was up until 2:30 A. M. trying to distract myself from the stress that's piled up over the week. I finished all my responsibilities but you know how anxiety can be, it doesn't simply pardon itself at a sincere query. I woke up at 1:12 P. M., though. I must have slept through my alarm yet I didn't wake up peacefully. I was awaken by my phone ringing nonstop and obviously, it was Tamaki.
    When I picked up the phone I was greeted by  an insane wail of horror which woke me right up. When I panicked and asked what was wrong all Tamaki could do was blubber in a way that I couldn't even begin to comprehend. I decided to FaceTime him to see what was the matter and the poor man's face was stained with tears as he sobbed and pointed at a huge zit on the side of his nose. I felt pitty for him, he always took care of his face and had never had a pimple before. Not to mention one of that size! Anyone with one that large and red would have a panic attack... But then he gasped and screamed... I panicked and asked what and he just pointed at my face... I ran to a mirror and low and behold I had one almost identical to him.
    Of course I screamed like a pansy, ranting about it and wanting to get rid of it but fearful that I'd just make it worse. I immediately covered my face with a scarf and demanded a server to call a limo to get me to Tamaki's estate, even though I was still in my pyjamas. As I sped over, my mother rang and asked where I had gone, reminding me we had somewhere to be at three. I obviously dismissed her and insisted it was an emergency.
    Upon arrival Tamaki ran up covering his face with a cloth and wailing. I patted his back and led his inside, his estate staff completely oblivious as to why he was in such distress. We sped to his room and I took a look. Our blemishes were coincidentally identical in every way shape and form, thank god we don't have any hostings until next week.
    At the moment we're just hiding out and pampering the absolute hell out of our faces. The only thing we can do at the moment is prevent a spread and with the fact that I'm horrifically acne prone, I'm more worried for myself than my best friend.
    I'll keep you all posted, wish us luck.