Hello

Hello.

Well um, you're favourite Host has returned... Only because you were all spamming my email with updates and I had no idea how to delete my damned account, so I hope you're happy.

The reason I left... Well, one, the Host Club was reestablished and all, as well as the fact that I decided to join Student Council, Pets And Wildlife Services (PAWS) Club, Philosophy Club, GSA club, and I assist the Theatre groups every once in a while. So obviously that's a handful....

The second reason, or as Tamaki would say, "Reason number B", was that I became a little too invested. I let my ambitions surpass my morals and it was unfair for me to treat many people the way I did. I became addicted to the count I was creating so quickly and with the number on rising it just fed the flames. I could blame this on how I was raised, but let's be honest, the only person to blame is myself.

So, to all those I wronged.... So many people I wronged.... I'm sorry, I am very sorry and if you would like to hear an apology personally please DM me.

Other than that I will be sure to update once again, if you all wish so, and I will be opening my messages to hosting a once again meaning I will gladly entertain a lady if the time I have is free.

If there are any questions, concerns, or statements even, please leave a comment below.

Yours Truly With Love,

Ootori Kyoya.