Previously, At the Host Club

Well I haven't update in a while, so while I'm bored and my online friends have departed for the night why not explain to you what happened last week.
If you look at my art book (skip to part 15. All the previous are horrid) you can obviously tell in my many little self portraits that my hair had changed due to a hair cut.... But it wasn't exactly what I usually tend to sport. Before I spoil anymore of this..... extremely stupid story, let me start from the beginning:

I walked into Hosting Room before the scheduled meeting time to set up and make sure everything was in a decent order as I always did before the club officially commenced and everything would probably fall apart as a result of Tamaki and The Twins.
Upon entrance, and to my surprise, I saw everyone was already there. They were all sitting facing the door on dining chairs that we had sitting about and they looked rather stern, almost as if they were upset. I remember I coincidentally and sarcastically wondered if it were some intervention. Well as you can tell by the fact I had previously said "coincidentally", it was.
After querying as to why everyone was here so early and why they all looked so displeased Tamaki announced rather over dramatically that I was in dire need of a haircut. I already knew I needed a haircut but it wasn't actually so bad. It's not like I had some disgusting mullet. Not to mention I liked it a little on the longer side, the banged weren't half bad and I personally thought it suited me but I was apparently wrong because everyone nodded and agreed with Tamaki's statement. I begged their pardon at first, wanting an explanation as to why my hair was apparently in "dire" need and everyone agreed it was because it threw off my whole "cool type" look.
I mean excuse me, it was not like I was some space cowboy, it was literally two centimetres longer than usual in the back and about double that in the front and I know all this because I remembered measuring that morning and questioning wether or not I needed a trim. They were all rather forceful with it too, with Tamaki taking control and literally sweeping me off my feet and tossing me into a chair and The Twins breaking out a razor and a pair is scissors right then and there. It was darned ominous as all hell with then hovering over me holding two potential weapons.... Then again knowing them they could probably turn a toothpick into a machine gun.
Everyone then started suggesting haircuts, Renge saying I should go back to my old do and not cut too much off, Haruhi saying I should go a bit more shorter and bolder than my old cut, and Mori, Honey, and Tamaki saying I should go with something different that set me more apart from the rest. The Twins bickered between themselves a tad and saying they were thinking of something more in-style and popular. Because of all the prodding and arguing on what they wanted to do with my hair, The Twins kicked everyone out of the room so they could plan this out in peace.
I should have prepared myself for how awkward being alone in a room with the two of them would be, but for some odd reason I wasn't. I think I was expecting som actual communication, but all they did was stare at my head like it was and egg and they were waiting for a hatchling to crack up out of it. If felt like they stared into my skull for hour when in reality I don't even think it lasted more than a few seconds before that got to work.
I was horrified not knowing what was going on and notified them of such but all they told me for reassurance was that it was "fine" and the result will be a "surprise" which helped zero percent to calm my nerves. If anything it raised them because I thought they were just winging it. They seemed to be pulling razors, combs, a hair dryer, and gel out of no where and we weren't even near an outlet so I have no idea how they had either the razors or dryer work. Everything was done so fast that I only had time for one confused and worried scream to escape my lips before they finished. It left me in shock for a few seconds and when I when to go touch my head they told me not to and Kaoru swatted my hand away from my hair while Hikaru went to open the door.
As they returned each person (Morinozuka being the only exception) gasped and clasped a hand over their mouth. I was excruciatingly concerned and repeatedly asked what was going on as they stood there in awe. Tamaki was the one to break the silence and say that my hair looked stunning. Renge agreed that it still had a bit of my old length yet Haruhi also chimed that it was shorter and gave more of a bold look. Mori, Honey, and Tamaki were ecstatic that my hair was indeed very different from everyone else's and set me apart. The Twins were also pleased and popped in unison that it was also in-style and would be popular with our clients.
I, on the other hand was confused. Yes they assured me I looked good, but how were The Twins able to create a four-way compromise and not make my head look lopsided? I still hadn't seen my hair and with all this hype I had become rather eager to witness the cut for myself. I demanded some get me a mirror so I could witness the do for myself and put my mind at ease, praying that my family would accept it as well.
Tamaki was the one to hand me hand mirror (why am I not surprised) as well as reassure me once again that I looked wonderful, and as my eyes fell the mirror and I looked at my hair it all came together and I immediately huffed a sigh of relief. I did indeed look rather stunning, the cut flattered my face and Kaoru and Hikaru, thanks to their mother being a general designer, did an exceptional job.
The sides and back we shaved down mostly, not to a stubble, but still rather short while the top was left at its normal length and swooped messily to my left side with gel. I never would have though that such a "mainstream" cut would suit me so well, but then again The Twins are miracle workers, I shouldn't doubted them.
After we cleaned up and held our meeting to plan ahead for our next hostings I headed home was was met with surprise and praise from both my family and house staff alike. Everyone seemed to like it, stating that it was indeed "different" and that they'd never seen anything like it before so it did all work out in the end, but next time I'll save myself the stress and actually ask wether or not I should cut my hair instead of being surprised and basically forced into a cut.