Bored, With Kyoya

Sorry I didn't update yesterday, I had nothing interesting happen other than test taking and making up days. I haven't really talked to anyone of much importance the past two days other than the act that yesterday I invented the Alphabet game for my family. We choose a lettre in the alphabet and name as many things that we can think of that begin with that lettre. My father went haywire with it and wouldn't stop listing medical procedures, though I'm pretty sure he made up some of his words though. It was the first time we actually had a good laugh as a family in a while, but it was short lived because once we were done my parents started arguing.
They've been threatening a divorce for decades, and my father said that the only thing that would happen is that he'd move out and buy a penthouse somewhere near by but continue to pay for the house so we don't have to move. I doubt that though, then again he'd probably end up becoming excruciatingly invested in his work and be gone a lot to pay for both places. I hate that idea. My father and I aren't the closest but still, I do love him. Our family is just a little discombobulated at the moment, everyone goes through rough patches.
But other than that nothing's really been going on. I haven't talked to any friends outside of Wattpad for the past two or three days. I don't really talk to people in reality unless they confront me and ask to hang out, but it's alright. I'm a rather secluded individual, I focus on my work and rest. I do socialise though, don't worry, I chat with a sibling of Takashi over the phone when I can, he's very kind.
So the past few days have been very dull, boring, and stressful. But that's about it.