Girls

I just wanted to notify people on why I love women so, so much, there's just so many shapes and sizes. I can't name them all but there's a few that I could think of with there being so many types of beautiful- there's like the smooth, sunny, green tea pretty girls that just love nature and the outdoors and soaking up the sun rays all day long. Then the dark pretty with the jet black hair and amazing deep and dark makeup and piercings and tattoos of images they loved so much they decided to make it permanently part of themselves. Then the bad ass pretty with the amazing style and funky attitude that just makes them stand out, with all that confidence and grace and kick-ass just radiating off of them filling them with pride. Not to mention lazy pretty, all cooped up in hoodies with sneakers and sometimes snapbacks; sleeping or watching television all day not knowing how effortlessly gorgeous they are and when you tell them they seem all surprised and it's the cutest thing. Along with that are the bookish girls with glasses and sweaters that just make your heart melt and makes you want to sit and have a spot of tea or cup of coffee because you just know have so many fascinating stories and ideas flowing in that astonishing brain of theirs. On the other hand there's the strong pretty, with the and unruly hair from whatever they consider to be a hard-day's work and they have that mixture of fire and sleep in their eyes that just draws you in with curiosity because what is that young lady doing that she's so passionate about that causes her to lose sleep, I simply must find out. Adding to the mix there's the angelic soft girls with the sweet-as-sugar heart and soulful eyes and every word they utter lingers cutely in the air and you just want to hear more. And finally cute girls with the chubby cheeks and slightly messy hair and warmth and happiness just radiates from their very being and you want to give them a hug because you can only imagine how soft they are to the touch.

All those women out there- girls are so beautiful.