A Weekend, With The Host Club: Shrinking.

If you've read the previous two you obviously knew the situation and I am relieved to tell you that the blemishes did all shrink over night and are almost invisible. Adapalene and benzoyl peroxide are some strong stuff when mixed at a 0.3%-2.5% ratio, haha.
    So, after spending the night over at Tamaki's estate with The Twins and staying up until around 4:00 in the morning I thought I was going to wake up horribly, but surprisingly I didn't. I feel rather refreshed. I might research as to why later and notify you all. It might give you tips to stay up longer if you're a night owl because poor Tamaki can't even move. He stayed up longer than all of us bingeing nextflix shows. The only one I remember was rewatching '80's Voltron because I said I had already seen it and Tamaki actually used a vulgar word for once, saying he didn't give a sh*t, and playing it anyway. I don't really like rewatching shows or re-doing anything for that matter, but I surprisingly liked the show even more the second time.
    The Twins on the other hand were the first to pass out. It was funny because we thought they were still awake at one point but we're actually sleeping with their eyes open..... I suppose that's kind of creepy actually.. Oh well. After Tamaki woke them up because he started to feel a little too creeped out, they were very upset, but I explained the situation to them, calmed them down, and Tamaki allowed them to sleep in his bed due to the fact they were obviously ready to go down. So ready in fact that I had to actually  carry Kaoru to bed because he was out again before he could even stand up.
    After that Tamaki had a rather funny, whispered, chat over how we were superbly magnificent parents. It was amusing but he took it I think as more of a personal thing. He told me he loved them with everything he had even though they were brats, like any good father would say about their children. He really does care about the little family he's created for himself in place for his broken one, and in all honesty I've started to take a liking to it as well.  It gives me a good "family" in place of my usually strained one. The only problem is is that this family is soon to fall apart. The -nozuka's are going off to University next year. Two years after that we will too. Maybe he'll come with me to learn on Medicine, but maybe he'll actually get his father's business and study under that. Of maybe he could even follow his dream of having a zoo, becoming a zoologist. But still, you can't really fight the inevitable and win. That's kind of scary.