Passionate Dancers

I already said most of this in my Ridiculous Doodles story, but I'd like to repeat it here:

For some reason I've always loved ballet, the "root" of all dance. It goes to any genre as long as there's a steady beat. The way the dancers move have always struck up a feeling of utter estacy running through my veins. The beauty of it, the grace, and the faster the pace the more I feel the dancer's emotions radiating from them and mixing with my own causing me to be I'm drawn to them and their magnificent presence. I guess you consider me to have a "thing" for dancers?

I can't alliterate how amazing it is; the stun and awe I feel when even in the presence of a dancer I've witness dance before is inconceivable. Such skill and glory causes me to go speechless, the movements and spins are impeccable in my mind.
Thinking about it now even makes me speechless as I'm trying to explain the passion I have for just witnessing such perfection, haha.

No matter who you are or what you look like, if you're a dancer and I've seen you dance I'll be undeniably compelled to be in your presence. It takes so much training and time to accomplish so much perfection and all I can say is "wow". It's euphoric in a way. Once again, the grace and beauty. It takes my breathe away, it makes me feel "dreamy", though such dream speak as this should only be spoken in dreams. I've said that before I believe, now I'm just being hypocritical. Ah well, a dream and a love are two different matters.