A Day, With The Host Club: Missing Two or Three Tests and a Review

I am worried and my anxiety is building up. I'm having to miss yet another day of school, and today I was supposed to take two tests and a review. Tamaki phoned me up at the crack of dawn and asked if I'd be at school today. I am pretty sure I said no, I can't remember. I was in a confused, groggy, and bewildered state from staying up until 2 AM and being woken up by a phone call at 5 AM. I do remember, though, that he started on this tangent on how everything will be fine but I think I hung up on him because I don't remember half of it.
    Anyway, I woke up maybe 10 to 20 minutes ago and still am a little groggy. I slight head and stomach aches but other than that I'm okay and should be able to go to school tomorrow. I'm supposed to be taking two tests and doing a review for a test tomorrow today which is one reason why I'm so worried about not being there today. I have worked it all out in my head and figured I'd just study and all while I'm home so I'd at least do something productive. Time is money, or in my case, Time is grades that will affect what college a go to and what job I get which will decide my income. So time is still money, just a bit more of a path to getting there.
    Long story short: I'm sick for another day but I'm feeling better. Yesterday was unbearable until the end of the day but today's is half decent.
    Thank you to all those that wished me well. Have a wonderful day.

Update:
Ebina made me brownies, how sweet. She even said she made them with lactaide. Very considerate of her, she never does things like this. : )

Update:
    She lied. It was not made with lactaide. I am in agony. I hate Ebina.