Commitment Issues and Boundaries

Alright I used to have a different girlfriend every month last year, and I still get some shit for it(usually those who confront me regret it, so watch your words. : ) ) I'm really bad at relationships and really prone to "falling in love".

Lose as many people as I have and then come talk to me about being a "player". I'm apparently in like five relationships on here at once even though I'm pretty positive I'm only in one with my Princess???

How does this work? I've had this account for less than two months other less than a week and somehow have FOUR GIRLFRIENDS AND ONE BOYFRIEND? Excuse me but I am only "gay" enough to admire one's physic, not actually have a relationship with one, that is not how I go. Not to mention I really don't swing either way.

It kind of bothers me that people think that I've "pronounced my undying love for them" already or they take the idea of me for granted? Excuse me but I can only not be completely awkward around ONE person and one person only and she can still testify that I'm pretty awkward and nervous all the time. She thinks it makes me fun to mess with. =_=

But no, I mean I'm in one relationship and one relationship only. I'll "roleplay" sometimes with friends that I'm actually decently close to that I've made, but not anything all sckanoodly-wise.

Not to mention the idea of actual REAL LIFE sckanoodling is really really disturbing to me.

Don't touch that.

I am not going to touch that.

No one is going to touch anything.

I will kiss you and yeah sure, I'll touch you in the right places as long as it's not below the belt, but I will not put my mouth on anything other than your lips or neck and THAT IS ALL.

I am a sixteen year old boy yet do NOT find it appropriate of appealing to sckanoodle your scuzerfluffer, or whatever you wish to call it that is PG13. I never have and never will find it even the slightest bit desirable in real life.

I have my boundaries and I don't know if I'm the only one but these certain intimate acts are appalling to me.