Only Acceptable Tag

I actually requested @perachelismylife to tag me for this due to the fact that this immensely amusing and I cannot thing of a better tag to describr my views with.

... But other than this never tag me ever.

Dear ex:    You are the most amazing friend I have ever had

Dear ex:
    You are the most amazing friend I have ever had.

Dear self:
    I cannot think of anything to say other than "please". I cannot think of anything to follow it phrasing my wishes or goals. So I guess, just, "please."

Dear mother:
    Thank you for anyways being there and loving me verbally though I don't feel it at heart.

Dear father:
    You're welcome for saving your business. (though I'd never actually tell him it was me, I'd hate to harm his dignity. To have a son who has no business in his business save his business is most likely disgraceful of himself in his eyes.)

Dear crush:
    Hello Kitten, you already know who you are due to the fact you're already mine. The only request I have is that I wish we could chat more, it's rather lonely without you though you're a complete ignorant little goofball who can fight me. I love you with all my heart.

Dear school:
    I can't wait until you meet my younger siblings, though it's upsetting to imagine that you have such high standards for them due to the fact that my older siblings and I have obvious been star students. All I can say is: good luck.

Dear siblings:
    I will fight you all emotionally and mentally, try me.

Dear past me:
    Pfft.... Ahhhhhh your hopes and dreams... HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Have fun, ah so so so much fun.
          P. S.
              Note that there is very much sarcasm in that letter; in all actuality you're going to hell.

Dear first love:
    All I can say is that everyone makes mistakes, but you were my first.

Dear future me:
    Please.

Dear best friend:
    I'm tagging all of you below whether you want me to or not, have fun.

Dear future child:
    I could never alliterate how sorry I am in a million years. I know I shouldn't have done this to you, I am so sorry to you if end up you existing.

Dear person I hate:
    Read: "Dear self"

Dear person I love:
    No.
Why no?
Because I know for a fact I'm going to marry a complete idiot and if I end up marrying Jaden I just want to Say, "I thought I'd actually be married by the age of 30 and now due to a pact I'm stuck with you. Decisions, decisions, all of them wrong.
       P. S.
           That no does apply to you too Jaden on anything relating to marijuana, 2006, how emo you are, and piercings.

Dear ex best friend:
    I'm sorry but I don't want to talk to you due to the fact that it would most likely be horribly awkward and not fun for either of us, I don't know why we stopped talking but I hope an indirect letter will suffice as an apology.

Dear people who hate me:
    Thank you for understanding.

Dear boy/girlfriend:
    Read: "Dear crush"

-Jacgcr-
bunnie_boy_aiden
ZeBenDrowned
HaruhiFujicka-
XxHitachiin_TwinsxX
Tord_Larsson12313
HaruhiFujicka-
_Mitsukuni_
OtherHalf-