Idea

Lexa

I sighed as I ran over my idea again.    It couldn't truly be considered a plan as there wasn't much structure to it.

I had been relieved earlier to find that Danuk was alive and had been more than eager and glad to appoint him as the Flamekeeper - at least until a Flamekeeper could be properly trained.

"Lexa stop pacing!  Just tell me what the idea is or tell me who to get!  You're going to drive me insane!" Clarke groaned.

I sighed, "A lot of people are involved Clarke." I stopped pacing and faced her.

"Alright, then tell me what to do." She said.

I smiled, "Get Raven, Octavia, and Lincoln and go to breakfast.  I will meet you with the rest of the guests there." I said.

"So you want me to do business as usual?" Clarke asked.

I chuckled and nodded, "Yes." I said.

Clarke rolled her eyes but stood from the couch and left with me following.  We went our seperate ways to gather everyone.  I walked over to one of my guards, "I want Luna prepared for my idea.  Also, send someone to fetch Danuk." I said.

The guard - the only person other than myself who knew what my idea of a plan was - nodded and left.

Sighing I made my way to the Nightbloods' room.  I smiled as I enter, seeing them all huddled together talking.  "Would you all like to join me and some others for breakfast?" I asked, smiling softly.

Aden grinned as he leaped to his feet, "Yeah!" He said, his exclamation chorused by the others.

"Then we should get going to find Indra so we can go." I said.  I chuckled as I led the now-excited children through the halls, some dashing ahead every once in a while to look for her.  Eventually we found her training with one of the warriors.  "Indra!" I called.

She stopped, breaking off from training, "Yes Heda?"

"I would like you to join us for breakfast." I said.

She nodded, "Alright Heda."

Now with Indra we made our way quickly back to the dining area, which had been set up with enough chairs for everyone.  The Natblidas (Nightbloods) hurried to get spots, Aden waiting for the others to seat themselves before taking a seat himself.  Chuckling Indra took up Octavia's side that wasn't occupied by Lincoln.

Raven sat on Lincoln's other side and across from Danuk.  The two would be the first on the long sides of the table, with Clarke and I at the head and a single chair placed at the foot.

We ate, talking normally despite everyone being curious as to the empty chair.  Once I was sure we were all finished and the table had been cleared, I nodded to the guard in the back.

He exited and returned a few moments later leading Luna, who had her head down.

Raven's sharp intake of breath alerted me to her apparent distress and - glancing over at her - my suspicion was confirmed.

Indra looked at me, "Heda?"

"Luna has wronged us all, however I cannot find it in me to end her life for what she has done." I began and I saw Raven relax slightly, "I have decided that each one of us at this table will have a chance to make peace with her, in whatever way that may be.  The only thing I ask is that this doesn't end in her death." I said, my voice calm.

Everyone nodded, including Luna.  I looked over to the Nightbloods and nodded, allowing them to go first.  Jensi stood and made her way to Luna, who I could see was preparing herself for pain.  Jensi, to my surprise and delight, merely cut one of Luna's red locks before returning to her seat.