Chapter 7 - History

'Dear Diary,

Last night I told Elena, we needed to stop being scared. Being scared of expressing feelings. So I'm going to be try to my word. I am going to be who I want to be. not who everyone else wants me to be. I am going to be the only thing I can be... and thats myself.Today I'm going to express my feelings, not bottle it up. I'm going to strive through today with passion, happiness, sadness. And i'm not going to let anyone get in the way of that.'

--

I get out of the back seat of the car,as Bonnie and Elena get out the front.

"I'm not saying don't date the guy-" Bonnie starts.

"Yes you are." I cut in.

"No i'm not, I'm just saying take it slow." She say as we all start walking towards the entrance.

"You were the one who said go for it." Elena says pointing at Bonnie and looking at her. I roll my eyes. Here we go. Blah Blah Blah this, Blah Blah Blah that.

"Now i'm telling you to take it slow. You'r single for the first time, in your entire high school career Its the perfect time to play the field." Bonnie explain. Why is she so negative towards Stefan. I mean even though he is, what he is his still a good guy.

"Oh because I'm so that girl." She says dodging a table. I walk swiftly behind them as I see Matty in the distance. "Seriously. What are you not saying?"

"It's stupid." Bonnie pushes the question off. She tries to walk away but Elena grabs her. 

"Bonnie..."

"What?"

"Spit it out." Elena says.

"I accidentally touched Stefan, and I got a really bad feeling." She says looking really scared.

"Is that it." Elena scoffs shaking her head. Bonnie tries to walk away. Elena pulled her back again.

"It was bad!" She frowned.

"Is this the whole witch mojo again?" Elena smirks. I just stand there on the side watching this whole thing unfold. Bonnie really does look concerned for Elena.

"You know what, I'm just concerned." She lies. "This is me expressing concern about my best friend's new boyfriend." Bonnie lies again. I can see it in her face.

"And I love you for it, I do. But I feel Good." Elena smiles putting her hands on Bonnie shoulders and shaking her. She lets go. "Its been a hard year and I'm starting to to kind of feel like things are getting back to normal again, and you know what Stephan is a big part of that." She says smiling at Bonnie. Bonnie smiles and takes a deep breathe in, she sighs. 

Matt waves me to come over. 

"Bye girls." I say running over to Matty and engulfing him and a hug.

--

Matty, Ty and I are passing the football around. Tyler stops  asking for the ball and he looks past Matt and stares at Elena and Stefan.

"Look there's Elena and her new boyfriend." Tyler smirks. "Now what are they doing? Oh ,They're walking, walking, walking. Yep right into the sunset." He says his hand holding his bag strap and his body slightly leaning to the right.

"You're a dick Ty." I yell at him will smirking. He smiles at me and continues talking to Matt.

"While you just stand there looking like one of those little yard trolls." He laughs, taking a step forward. 

"Gnomes." Matt corrects him, with a little sass.

"Has Sassy Matty come out to play. I like him." I say smirking. Matt smiles and laughs it off while shaking his head. Tyler just watches Stephan and Elena talk. I pass the ball to Matt.