Chapter 6: Procrastination

(Y/N)
**********
I'm laying in bed listening to music and doing my homework, a new ritual that had begun after school. My phone goes off and I read a text from none other than Levi.

Shorty: "We have some catching up to do meet me in the lobby in ten."

I read the text and respond: "Fine"

I was intrigued by his request and shrug 'I've been wanting to talk to him for a while anyway'

I turn off my music and set down my homework. I go look at myself in the mirror, 'baggy sweats and an old t-shirt, looking good.'

I shoot finger guns at myself in the mirror (Cause I know ya'll would do that, I would ;P) before I grab my bag and go to the lobby. Of course he was probably already there when he texted me.

"Your early" he comments an eyebrow raised in slight surprise.

I laugh "Hey! I'm not always late!"

The corner of his mouth curves up into a small smirk "Oh really?"

I laugh again and we start walking off. I let Levi lead the way not knowing where we were going.

We end up walking around Shiganshina until dusk.

I look around as Levi tells a story about his mother. I touch his shoulder, point at the sky and laugh "We were so busy talking we weren't paying attention to the time, we should probably head back."

"I blame it on you tiny" he says with a nod

I laugh "Race ya back" I call as I race off towards the complex.

I hear a faint "Tch" before listening to his feet pounding on the pavement behind me.

I trip several times but still manage to beat Levi inside, our tired breathing earning us several looks. I laugh "I win!" I crow proudly putting my glasses back on. We get into the elevator and stand outside out separate apartments "See ya at school tomorrow Levi" I say with a small wave.

"See ya Tiny" he says with a smirk.

'God his smirk gets me every time....' I think as I laugh a little and stick my tongue out at him before unlocking my door and heading inside.

I smile and shake my head as I walk back to my room. I sigh looking at the homework laying on my bed "It's due tomorrow so I better get going" I mutter.

I sit back down on my bed and get to work.

*********
Levi
*********
I get home from school and set my bag down, for once I didn't have any homework today and I had cleaned my house this morning so there wasn't anything to do. I go down to the lobby and look around boredly. 'I wonder if (Y/N) is up for keeping me company" I think.

I pull out my phone and text her: "We have some catching up to do meet me in the lobby in ten."

Tiny: "Fine"

I chuckle slightly and put my phone in my pocket.

I watch her step out of the elevator in some baggy sweats and an old t-shirt "You're early" I comment raising an eyebrow in mock surprise.

"Hey! I'm not always late!" she says with a laugh.

I smirk lightly "oh really" I say referring to class the other day when she was fifteen minutes late.

She laughs again and we walk off, she falls back a little letting me lead the way.

We walk around Shiganshina, at one point I have to stop cause she is draped over my shoulder crying with laughter at a casual remark I made. "Tch, control yourself" I grumble holding back my amusement "Your getting my shirt dirty."

She continues to laugh at me for a while longer before composing herself and wiping away her tears. "Ya ya you can wash it when you get home." she chuckles.

"Tch" I grumble as we start walking again.

We continue to talk. I begin telling a story about my mother when she touches my shoulder and points at the darkening sky.

"We were so busy talking we weren't paying attention to the time, we should probably head back." she says with a laugh.

"I blame it on you Tiny." I respond with a nod.

She quickly takes off towards our complex "Race ya back!" She calls.

"Tch" I mutter before racing after her.

She trips several times but I let her beat me back. "I win!" She crows happily earning us several looks from the other patrons in the room.

We get into the elevator and catch our breath, we each stop outside our separate apartments "See ya at school tomorrow shorty." she says with a grin.

"See ya Tiny." I say with a smirk.

She laughs and sticks her tongue out at me teasingly and walks into her apartment.

I walk into mine and set my keys on the counter, I instantly go grab my pajama pants and take a shower. Once I'm done I flop on my bed bare chested and stare at the ceiling.

***********

(A/N)

***********

Word Count: 819

Sorry about the late update! High School has started and it's been kicking my butt, aaaaannnndd I've got a bad case of writer's block with this section so I'm trying to get past that as well.

I've been thinking of writing a one-shot book for the different ideas I have for other stories, that way you guys can vote and choose which ones you think I should continue and which ones you think are crap and I just need to throw away and forget about.

As always if you enjoyed go ahead and vote for more and comment any ideas or criticism you have for me!