Chapter 12: Memories

(Y/N)

************

Survey Corps.? Castle base? Second? What does all of this mean?

............

Ok (Y/N) take a breath, what do you know? I know that I am in a castle that is being used as a base for a group called the Survey Corps. What is a second? A second in command maybe? That would mean Hanji would be a sort of Captain...

"(Y/N) get up your being tested to see if you are clear to leave the infirmary and rejoin the surviving" a familiar gruff male voice says.

I open my eyes in surprise and look at the short man standing in the doorway of my room "Hello Captain Levi" I say with a smile for my old friend, my voice is rough from misuse 'Captain? What am I saying?... What is going on?'

"Come on get up brat or your going to be late"

"Tch" I imitate him and get up "Shoo Levi I'll be there in 15 minutes" I say picking up a clean uniform.

Levi nods and leaves closing the door behind him, I lock the door and change.

I open the door to leave to find a surprised Eren Jeager standing there with his fist raised to knock. He quickly salutes me "Captain Levi sent me to come get you (Y/N)"

"At ease, I told him 15 minutes" I sigh "I'm going out now anyway"

"Alright"

"Thanks for the message kid now get your ass out of here" I grumble walking off towards the training field.

**********

A 'Shorty' time skip

**********

"Alright I'm here" I say putting a hand on my hip as I stop in front of the squad leaders and Erwin. "Shorty, Glasses, Commander Caterpillars" I say nodding to each of the people in front of me. Hanji giggles at my nicknames for them all. Levi glares at me and Erwin holds back a chuckle and raises a bushy caterpillar at me.

"So let's get started" Erwin says "We will be starting with the basics, ballance and technique"

He leads me over to a balancing machine and I get myself hooked up I easily balance without a thought.

*********

Now for a 'Tiny' time skip

*********

"She will never lose her touch!" Hanji crows as I 'kill' 3 cardboard titans in under 10 seconds.

I laugh and land my 3DM gear. "I better not"

'How did I do that? How did my body even move like that?'

"Your almost cleared, we just have to test your strategic skill" Erwin says with a nod.

"Let's do it" I grin

*********

Time skip over the Armin like smarts and the constant debate over position that I am not prepared to write

*********

"Anyway" Erwin says exasperatedly stopping our debate over the position of the Jeager boy in our fake scenario, I know I won from his frustrated reaction. "You are definitely back up to par" he says begrudgingly.

I grin "Thanks for stating the obvious Eyebrows, it's always good to get a second opinion"

Hanji giggles from the corner and she grins at me glad to see my impudence revived.

I go to Hanji and link arms with her "Let us go my dear" I joke "I hear we have some new babies that need attention"

"Why yes we do" She giggles "Our little ones are named Sonny and Bean" She explains walking off towards the experimentation area, I hear Erwin chuckle at me as the door closes.

**********

Hanji

**********

I'm glad my little darling is back but there is something different about her.. As if she is surprised by her abilities...

"We are going to test how well our babies do when sunlight deprived!" I say excitedly

(Y/N) grins brightly at me "I CALL BEAN!" she yells sidling closer to the titan in question.

I laugh "YAY I GET MY SONNY!" I call hugging a pinned down finger of Sonny.

We pull out the tents and set them up around the titans with help from the rest of the research crew. We each grab a lantern a clipboard and a charcoal pencil and stand outside our respective titan's tents.

(Y/N) winks at me "Don't kill our baby"

"You too" I giggle sticking my tongue out at her.

She giggles and enters her tent and I do the same.

*********

Levi

*********

"Why do you stay here with (Y/N) so much?" Eyebrows ask gently as he looks at me.

I didn't bother to look away from (Y/N) to answer him and respond quietly "She always saw right through my disguise and she stayed anyway......"

"Disguise?"

"Nevermind" I say getting up and shoving past him to go out to my car, too hurt that she would leave me like this now to stay any longer.. But I knew I would return to her soon. Just like I always have.

***********

(A/N)

***********

Word Count: 754

HALLO MY KRAZIES LONG TIME NO SEE!!!!

As you have seen we will be getting to delve into the mind of our Crazy Shipper: Momma Hanji!!!!

I hope you enjoyed and DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!!!!

BAIIIII