Chapter 13: Phantom Killer

(Y/N)

*********

Hanji and I are sharing observations and conclusions about our sunlight experiment when Erwin walks in with Levi trailing after him like a loyal guard dog.

"Yes?" I ask looking up from my notes towards the men.

"I would like to talk to you in private (Y/N)" Erwin says formally, Levi smirks lightly from where he stands.

I raise an eyebrow at him "Ok then" I say standing

Hanji looks up at me with a confused look and I shrug. She just grabs my notes and starts comparing the information side by side.

I walk out of the room with Erwin and Levi, "Spill"

"I have an offer for you-" Erwin starts

"And that is?" I interrupt to try and get him to explain quickly

He clears his throat "My offer is-"

"Get on with it Erwin" I say putting a hand on my hip, Levi 'Tch's from where he was standing and I could tell he was close to a small laugh

"My offer is that, if you accept you will be leading your own squad of hand picked individuals to join as a second Special Ops Squad, as the Phantom Killer we are-" He says quickly before I cut him off again.

"So you are trying to capitalize on my position as the Phantom Killer by giving me my own squad to help encourage more people to join the scouts." I conclude

"I told you she would figure it out" Levi mutters after a moment of surprised silence telling me my assumption was correct

Erwin raises a bushy eyebrow "Yes that is our plan" He concedes, he chuckles "You really do know what to do in every situation don't you"

'You have no idea...... Wait where is Armin in this equation?...' Instead of voicing my thoughts I nod and respond "I try"

"Now I have to go evaluate a cadet" Erwin says excusing himself.

Levi chuckles softly "Tell your little boyfriend Cadet Arlert hello for me"

'There he is..' I think I laugh "Awww they would be so cute together!" I squeal.

Hanji sticks her head out the door "So sorry to intrude but did someone say something about a ship?"

I giggle "I am currently OTP shipping Eyebrows with Cadet Arlert whom he is about to go 'evaluate'" I say with a serious nod a large grin still on my face.

Hanji squeals "I knew it!!!"

Erwin's ears turn red and I grin at him "Best not keep your boyfriend waiting" I say wiggling my fingers at him in goodbye.