Chapter 22: Sweet

***********

(Y/N)

***********

It has been two weeks since that first practice, and I must say I have been working my butt off with the team to get them ready for the competition that would take place in just a couple of days. I also can happily say my cursed stutter is finally going away.

I was in the library at a stand up desk working out the practice schedule for the next few weeks when I feel a pair of strong arms drape themselves over my shoulders and a chin rest on my head.

"You know your supposed to have a life outside of school" Levi's deep voice greets me.

I giggle a bit "I-I know, I just wanted to get a head start for n-next week" I respond typing in the last of the times for practices into the schedule for the next week.

"It's sweet that your so dedicated" Levi comments looking over my shoulder at my work "But don't you think so much planning is a little overboard? You don't have to do everything you know"

I turn to look at his face which was hovering above my left shoulder, my cheeks a shade of dusty pink at his caring remarks. "Are you worrying about me Shorty" I tease sweetly.

He turns to look at me and I can't help but notice that his face was only inches from mine as he responds "Damn right, I told you I would be protecting you didn't I"

I blush slightly more as his minty breath washes over my face, I think of how easy it would be to just lean forward and kiss him. My eyes widen slightly at the thought 'No way (Y/N), that is a sure fire way to be rejected in an instant... But still...'

He raises an eyebrow questioningly at me as he notices my eyes widening, I shake my head slightly to tell him it was nothing and he just smirks lightly making my heart stumble. "Why don't you tell me" he whispers huskily teasing me.

I blush at his tone and turn my head to the side breaking eye contact with him. He chuckles breathily and moves back a bit cupping my chin in his hand and turning my face to look him in the eye again. "Your cute when you blush" he says sweetly, which of course made me blush more. It was strange to see him being so sweet with me.

I lightly punch his shoulder and back up away from him a bit, I distract myself by turning and closing out of the computer. "Can you give me a ride home?" I ask turning back to him.

He smirks lightly at me and nods, he takes my wrist and tugs me towards his car. He opens the car door for me and I thank him softly and climb in as he goes around the car to sit in the driver's seat.

He drives us off to our complex and soon parks the car outside of it and comes around the side of the car to let me out "Well aren't you a gentleman" I giggle stepping out of the car. He chuckles lightly and slams the door closed behind me and locks the car.

We walk into the building chatting, I notice a young woman smiling at us as if we were a sweet example of young love and I blush and duck my head away hiding behind Levi a bit as we get into the elevator.

"Do you want to go out for dinner later?" Levi asks turning his body slightly to face me as the elevator moves up towards our floor.

"W-What kind of place do you have in mind?" I hum looking over at him.

He smiles at my stutter and I pout at him. "I was just wondering if you wanted to meet up at the coffee shop a mile north of Rose High so we can catch up. I hear they have some great black tea you could try" he quotes with a smirk.

I laugh remembering my call from when I first knew we went to the same school, I was sweetly surprised that he had remembered it word for word ".....Sure when"

He chuckles lightly "I'll pick you up at 7" he smiles.

We step out of the elevator and go to our separate doors, "Don't keep me waiting" I giggle giving him a little wink before heading inside of my apartment.

**********
Levi

**********

She gives me a cute wink as she teases me before going into her room, I must say it was a little sexy when she let herself be confident like that.. A little.

I go into my apartment and check the time, it was only 5 so I decided to clean my bedroom before getting ready to get her from her apartment.

I wonder how she would take this? Would she think of it as dinner with a friend? Or something more... a date?

I had to accept it either way, I knew my feelings for her but I didn't know hers, but I was very glad that she accepted when I asked her out, even if she didn't think about it as a date.

Finally it was time to go get her.

***********

(A/N)

***********

Word count: 857

Haya! Ik it's been a while since I've updated here >~< Sorry! I'll try to get something out next week.

If you haven't noticed I've started another book! It's called Miscommunication and it's a OCxAaronYan fic, I thought it would be fun to write the story about my favorite actor to show him a little love. I've only seen 3 stories about him so I thought it would be a unique idea. If you don't know who he is that's perfectly fine, it's a great fic for anyone who enjoys film, acting, and or is interested in the lives of actors while filming a drama. Now I'm not an actress of anything so I'm only simulating the lives of the people involved but I think you can get a feel for how life could be. Anyway I would love it if you guys could give it some love <3

I hope you enjoyed! If you did please go ahead and vote and comment if you feel the need and I will see you next time.

BAIIII!!!! See you my Krazies!