Chapter 18: Homework

Levi

**********

I frown slightly at (Y/N)'s strange story but am unable to hide the intense relief I felt at her coming back from her coma.

She finishes her story and frowns at me, tilting her head questioningly "Y-You look re-relieved.. Why? Was my experience better than you hoped?"

I resist a wince at her pitiful stutter and chuckle lightly at her assumption "No, I'm just glad you pulled through.."

"You did-didn't think I w-would?" she asks with a lopsided smile.

"I was beginning to doubt... you were out for so long.." I say looking down at my hands sheepishly.

I look up again hearing her giggle "Is t-the great Levi em-embarrassed?" she asks taking a sip of her tea.

I look at her indignantly and open my mouth for a retort but her face falls and she gives me a sad little smile saying "He-Hey at least I'm o-out of the way and Pe-Petra can become f-fencing champion"

I frown "She doesn't deserve it, besides I think Mikasa was always the closest to your skills"

She smiles ruefully at the mention of her rival "I-I bet she was th-thrilled to hear about what happened t-to me" she grumbles

"Actually no" I respond with a slight smirk "She may be your rival but she also admires you, she was pretty disappointed to hear you took yourself out before she could beat you"

"I h-hope she isn't counting on m-me being out for too lo-long" She grins her determination revived.

I give a small smile and shake my head at her "Just don't work yourself too hard"

"No pro-promises" she responds with a shrug.

I sigh as she stands up and takes our empty tea cups and sets them in the sink. "I-I think it's time I w-went home"

"I guess" I say standing up to get the door for her. Before she walks out I grab her arm and she turns to me tipping her head slightly in confusion. "I'm glad your back" I mutter letting go of her arm.

She smiles at me "Me t-too" she says gently. The she does something I don't think either of us were expecting and she leans up and kisses my cheek "See y-you Levi"

I watch her walk away in surprise I touch my cheek with slight confusion before closing my door behind me and going on to clean my apartment.

The gentle kiss still in my thoughts.

**********

(Y/N)

**********

'What did I just do...... Ok chill (Y/N) it's not like you kissed his lips... But still.. What is he going to think??'

I don't have time to think much more than that because as soon as I close the door I am attacked by two bundles of clothing.

"We thought we were gonna lose you" Sasha sobs into my shoulder.

"You scared us kid" Connie agrees.

"I mi-might still be a goner" I respond breathlessly "Though th-this time by broken ribs and-and suffocation"

Sasha giggles and lets go while Connie smiles sheepishly and backs up slightly "Oops" he chuckles

I chuckle lightly "It's o-ok" I look around the house and sigh lightly.

"Your work is in your room" Sasha says going to the kitchen to make herself some food.

I groan and go to my room to find stacks of papers on my desk "This l-looks like enough w-work to last me the res-rest of my l-life" I grumble.

"Yup, you better get going good luck kid" Connie says backing away not wanting to help, he goes off to the kitchen after Sasha.

I sigh "CO-COWARD before sitting down and sorting through the mountain of papers, I was glad to see most of the papers were readings and explanations for what I was meant to do.

I find my phone on my bed and blare my favorite band and smile singing along to the foreign lyrics that I had begun to be comforted in.

Then I attack my homework.

*********

Erwin (Cause this was gonna be a really short chapter without him)

*********

"I'm worried about her Erwin" Armin mutters into my chest from where he was cuddled against me on our couch. He had moved in with me not long after (Y/N) had fallen into her coma due to his grandfather's death.

"I know you are Love, but she's strong if anyone could make a comeback better than before, she can" I encourage tightening my arm around him comfortingly.

"I'm not worried about her giving up" my boyfriend whispers shifting to look up at me, I look down to see the worry and stress in his eyes "I'm worried that she'll work herself too hard.."

"That's possible.. We will just have to help her moderate herself" I say gently still trying to comfort him though I knew he was right.

He frowns still unconvinced. "She may have changed but she's somehow even stronger now, she has just lost some of her trust, we'll get it back, you'll see" I murmur with a small smile, I lean down and kiss his forehead.

He smiles softly at me and nestles back comfortably in my arms and sighs "Sure" I hear him mutter his breath warm through my t-shirt. I squeeze his shoulder and loosely wrap my arms around him again.

I sure hope I'm right...

**********

(A/N)

**********

Word Count: 837

HAI!

I'm back! I don't have much to say..

I will be adding other perspectives when chapters get short as you may have noticed, But I'm not sure it helped too much this time lol

ANYWHO I'm all done here

I hope you enjoyed, and if you did as always DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!!!

BAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!