Chapter 9: Cleaning

Warning: There is some fluff and flirting throughout the chapter, though not necessarily between our two main characters............ENJOY

**********

(Y/N)

**********

It's Finally the weekend. I'm sitting on Erwin's couch doing some homework.

I'm here for a supposed study session with Erwin and Armin.. They are making cookies in the kitchen.. "And I thought I was a procrastinator" I grumble getting up to go check on them.

I walk into the kitchen to see the most adorable yet awkward mess I have ever seen in my life.

Erwin was laying on the floor with flour everywhere, his hair tousled and messed up, he is grinning flirtatiously at an embarrassed Armin who seems to have fallen on top of him. They don't seem to notice me as they are staring into each other's eyes, I quickly snap a picture with my phone and giggle quietly.

I decide to make my presence known and squeal "You two are freaking adorable!"

Armin looks at me with wide eyes, his face flushed a deep red. Erwin laughs "I know right" he says propping himself up on his elbows and kissing Armin's flour coated nose.

I giggle a little as Armin blushes bright red and gets off of Erwin. He looks around at the messy kitchen "Aww Erwin look what we did" He complains he starts swiping the flour onto the floor so he can sweep it all up "Go get a broom please" He says to Erwin.

Erwin laughs and gets up, he walks out grabs a broom and starts sweeping. I laugh and join in, I start wiping down the counters "Levi would be so proud of us for cleaning up our mess" I giggle "But he wouldn't be to happy to see the mess in the first place"

"What?" Armin and Erwin ask together looking at me with matching confused faces. 'They are so fucking cute' I internally squeal.

"Didn't you know? Levi is a major clean freak. I mean his apartment doesn't have even a single speck of dust in it, at least it hasn't when I've been there" I say matter of factly going back to the cleaning.

'You've been in Levi Ackerman's apartment?" Armin asks incredulously

I look up slightly surprised by the tone of his voice, as if no one had entered his home and lived to tell the tale. "He's my friend as well as my neighbor so yes I have been into his house." I respond.

"You live next to Levi?" Erwin asks

I laugh "Yup! And I know quite a few people who would kill to live next to him"

"Got that right" Armin laughs

We finish cleaning up and Armin orders Erwin into the shower.

"Join me?' Erwin asks flirtatiously wiggling his eyebrows at his boyfriend.

"N-Not now" Armin murmurs after glancing at me with an extremely embarrassed expression. I pretend to not notice.

"It's cool" I say with a giggle and a wink "I gotta ditch anyway, Levi wanted some help with his biology homework and there's no way I'm getting out of helping him when he knows where I live." I pack up and grab my stuff.

"Ok see ya (Y/N)" Erwin says.

"Bye" Armin responds.

I send the picture I took to Erwin and he looks at it and laughs. I giggle and walk out the door "Cya", I see Armin give Erwin a look and check Eyebrow's phone as I close the door.

**********

IT'S A TWO IN ONE: TIME SKIP AND LEVI'S POV

*********

I stand outside of (Y/N)'s door preparing to knock when she comes up behind me.

"Um hi who are you and why are you trying to get into my house?" she asks with a small giggle.

I chuckle lightly at her joke "I am a stranger looking to speak with the national fencing champion" I say casually "To learn all of her secrets and exploit her weaknesses"

She laughs "I will never tell!" she crows as she unlocks her door and flings it open dramatically.

I chuckle and walk into her apartment. I cringe at the state it is in.

"Where's your cleaning supplies?" I ask looking around at the disgusting room.

"Under the sink" she says with a laugh "Ya I haven't gotten around to cleaning lately" she shrugs at the mess.

I shudder at the thought of living in such a messy environment. I go get the supplies and toss a rag at (Y/N), "We are starting with the windows"

She giggles at me the follows me to the first window. I stand out on the tiny porch and clean the outside of the door.

She starts cleaning as well but keeps making goofy faces as she goes. I laugh at her weirdness and stick my tongue out at her. She looks at me surprised the she bursts out laughing hysterically, I raise an eyebrow at her and she struggles to get her laughter under control.

I chuckle at her and we move on to the next windows.

***********

(Y/N)

***********

I really don't get why people are so scared of him. He's a really sweet and funny guy, even if he does like to hide it under that fake veil of toughness.

I mean we just had a bubble fight for goodness sake. He started it by calling me filthy even when I was cleaning though.

I couldn't help but take a quick picture of the laughing, smiling, bubble covered, closed eye smiling version of my friend, especially 'cause it was so rare to see him truly enjoying himself.

I was simply glad to see him with a genuine smile on his face. It made me so happy to know I was the one who made him so happy.

************

(A/N)

************

Word Count: 912

I don't really have anything to say so....YA

See ya next time my Krazies and don't forget to subscribe :P