Chapter 14: Squad

I love that Mike is there even though I only searched for the three

(Y/N)

**********

"Alright let's go meet with our new recruits" I grin at Levi.

He snorts "Remember you only get the best ones to even consider" he says "No pity picks"

"Awwwww your such a party pooper" I giggle shoving him with my hip jokingly.

"Tch" he says holding back a small chuckle.

"You gotta lighten up" I giggle pausing in front of the door before pushing it open theatrically "Alright let's get this done!" I half yell as I move to stand beside Erwin and Levi stands on Erwin's other side.

The recruits look between us all with awe and I grin "Ok who do we got here"

"This is Cadet Alice Carter, top of the class" Erin states gesturing to a girl with white hair and bright crystal eyes though they were dulled slightly by what the girl had seen.

I nod at her with a smile of sympathy and her eyes widen slightly and she nods politely to me.

"Next we have Cadet Dante Vale, third in the class" Erwin gestures to a serious boy with black hair and hard grey eyes who scowled at me and salutes.

I frown and raise an eyebrow at the boy before saluting back with a raised chin and looking at the next Cadet.

"Cadet Gina Willin, Fifth in the class" Erwin says pointing to a small girl with an chocolate hair and green eyes who was grinning impudently at me.

I grin back 'I like you' I think I wink at her making her giggle before I turn to the next and Final Cadet.

"Cadet Maxwell Lewis, second in the class" He says with slight confusion at the boy who was at the wrong side of the line, he had short dyed hair, brown eyes, a couple of piercings, freckles, and looked absolutely in awe of being here.

I grin and salute him, he smiles shyly back and salutes.

"Awe! He's so cute! (Y/N) if you don't want him can I have him!?" Hanji squeals.

"No! I want them all!" I squeal.

Erwin rolls his eyes "Alright you have heard the Captain, Cadets you are all now a part of the second Special Ops. Squad. This is your leader, Captain (Y/N) (L/N) I expect you to treat her with the respect her position calls for."

"Yes sir!" The Cadets respond enthusiastically the thump of their fists hitting against their chests over their hearts echoes through the large room.

Erwin nods in satisfaction and leaves with Hanji and Levi trailing behind him.