Chapter One: A Normal Day

For more information of the story, this story will be based on a first and third person P.O.V. The point of view will change through varies of chapters throughout the book, but will be announced before the chapter begins. This book will also have P.O.V. thoughts presented as well, to differentiate, thoughts will be in 'italic'.

This book will update in every 1 - 3 weeks.

---

Pidge P.O.V.

It has been now two years since the disappearance of my father and my other brother, Matt. Mother was about to shut down her business, but I offered to keep this shop full of memories going. Mother saw the shop as dangerous, evil, because it reminds her the sadness of her missing husband and son. But I saw it differently. I saw it differently because I still believe my father and brother are still alive, just lost out there in space. They will come back. The world will know that there's hope in every situation and not to give up on your people too soon.

Mother will still support the business, yet just can't come close to the building herself. Her grief is still here and still taking control. Sometimes, I feel like she's drifting away from reality. There are times where she can't remember what I just told her or what happened, so I started leaving notes on the refrigerator as reminders. For example, every time I leave the house, I'll always leave a note on the fridge for her to know why I'm gone, where I'm going, and an estimate on when I'm coming back. Her doctor gave her medication that can help the depression that she is now developing and even suggested a therapist, but as stubborn as she is, the closest she's taking is the medicine he gave her.

There are times that I'll just break down, weak and afraid that my father and brother are dead. I force myself not to think that way, but there's just moments that I cannot stop. It's the price of being human.

3rd P.O.V.

The soft glow of the sun shines through the windows, giving the small building a warming welcome around. Petals of potted flower bushes shine, reflecting through the small droplets of water that are running down the plant's leaves. The flower shop was a fair large place, yet small at the same time. The building has two sections - a shop and a greenhouse outside out back. The greenhouse is used for farming the flowers, not all types, but a good majority. And the shop supports many items that are putted up for sale. There are fake plants, potted or wrapped and real plants. The real plants all produce flowers; either the flowers are cutted and wrapped in a cute bow or the flower bush would be potted and up for sale. Other than that, the place also sells fertilizer, soil, empty pots, decorations, seed packets, and books on how to take care of plants. A huge vary, but not much quantity.

An engine of a car grows, the vehicle parking right outside the closed building. It's early in the morning and only the sun has started to rise, erasing the black from out of the skies. The engine cuts, silence now filling the air. A slam of a car door indicates of the owners return - a small female, fragile, pale, and damn adorable. Dressed with a white crop top with overalls on top, her small canvas shoes patting over the concrete and towards the doors. Keys jingle, doors opening.

Pidge P.O.V.

'Its a beautiful morning~'

Inhaling the fresh air, I stepped onto the clean tiles and head towards the countertop, on the left of the store. Care books and a small shelve of flower seed packets are shelved beside the wall, next to the cash register. Before I knew, the doors open and a old lady starts rushing in. Catching my attention, I gently put the keys back onto the countertop and a large smile spreads across my face.

"Good morning Nancy, you came in so early today. I haven't even open the windows to let the air and sun in," I giggle, approaching the lady.

The lady smiled, her purse neatly tucked in her hands. "Hello daring, I was excited to see the Dahlias. The last time I heard from you, you said you will have a new batch of beautiful Dahlias here."