Chapter Fifteen - The Flirtatious Lance

The photo above is so prefect 😩👌 Shitty quality again but it's just.... 😍❤ Beautiful

And if you didn't read description, this is a Keith x Lance ship book too. It's that Pidge x Shiro is the main focus in this storyline.

------

Pidge POV

       "Keith, I miss him..."

        Keith sighed, relaxing on my couch in the living room. "I heard you a millionth time. He will be back in a couple more days," Keith answered.

       "I knooooow but I'm so alone without him."

        "Your texting him right?"

        I nod.

        "Then your not alone."

         "Shut up," I chuckled, looking down at my phone. I yawned softly, sending Shiro a good morning message before I start to get ready for work. Shiro just left two days ago, leaving me behind alone for a week and a half from his business trip. Keith came over last night and just passed out in my couch for some odd reason. And the best part was that I didn't even know until I walked into the kitchen early in the morning to get myself a snack. He really spooked me once I saw him sleeping in the living room couch out of nowhere.

Now, I'm ready and about to leave the house to go to work. Keith was about to do the same, slowly getting off the couch and stretching. I look up at the man, "Why did you come to my house and pass out on my couch?"

"First of all, you don't own this property so everything here isn't fully yours; it's your mother's to be correct. And second of all, I got tired. I needed to be somewhere else instead of being at my house. That new employee I hired recently is giving me a heck full of mess. Apparently, he found out where I live and I don't feel safe sleeping there for awhile now," Keith replied.

"You mean that new janitor? How is he a mess towards you? And he knows where you live?"

"Yes! Gosh! He seemed like a hardworking person at first but now he just won't leave me alone. And he won't shut his mouth and stop flirting with me. He found out where I live by sneaking his nosey ass in my office and looking through my files."

------

Lances POV

"Your almost late."

I sighed, "Relax. At least I'm here, right?"

I smiled at my boss. The boss was short and stubby, the man in charge in telling me what needs to be cleaned or not. I'm at my new job as a janitor for only a month, hired by the "big boss". My current boss isn't really the boss of the whole compartment building. He is really just a person in charge of one tiny part of the building and a supervisor that just keeps an eye on me. That boss has no power - the boss with all the power was "big boss". He runs everything! He owns everything!

       The "big boss" is a very tall and skinny male, unknown by race. He got unbelievable soft looking hair in the style of a mullet. The beautiful crystal purplish bluish eyes are just outstanding to look at. This man really takes me off task and just to get him to take notice of me was to irritate him. The "big boss" was mean in a way, bossy really, but I can't help it but smile whenever he's close to me. He just seems so unamused and serious all the time. But there's just something about that guy that makes me all tingly inside and unfocused.

       The "big boss" then enters the building, his workplace. I watch him walk up to his large office, pulling out a set of keys from his pocket. He looked nice today and I just have to talk to him. By this, I walked up to "big boss" and smiled. "Hey," I said, watching the man turn his attention towards me and away from his keys.