Chapter Twelve - Katie? Takashi?

3rd POV

"Pidge, you need to rest."

"Shiro, I'm okay."

"But you got a cold."

"It's just a damn cold! Jesus, at least let me crash in the living room. It gets boring just laying in bed all day," Pidge objected, sitting up on her bed. Shiro stood in front of the girl, arms crossed in frustration. The man wanted his girlfriend to stay in bed and rest more, but from the looks of it, Pidge was right. It could be boring just laying down in bed all day. As mentioned before, the teenagers room was still a mess, things still spread everywhere. The windows were closed, darkness in the atmosphere but a few beams sunlight shined through - which made it harder not to step on stuff. But Shiro didn't mind the few seconds of fun trying to step over her items.

And to mention Pidge's messy room, Shiro didn't mind looking around and neither did Pidge. When Pidge was resting before hand, Shiro walked around and observed her room. He took notes.

From his notes, he saw how his girlfriends bedroom was well sized but seemed smaller due to the mess. The man couldn't tell if the clothes on the floor were clean or dirty but he didn't care. In his own apartment, his bedroom is slowly approaching to maximum level of unorganized items all over the floor just like Pidge's. Pidge beat him for now but he was catching up.

Shiro saw pants, shirts, and a bra just chilling on the floor. He tried not to look at the bra, or really stare at it, but you can't help it when your an adult male who hasn't seen something close relatable to a woman's pair of breasts in awhile. From the clothes Pidge wears, he thought she was a A size but he stood incorrect, seeing she was actually a B size. A B size is not bad - just between a small and large size, more like "medium".

It's Sunday, a day after the Saturday that Shiro first took Pidge to the carnival and where Pidge just had her first kiss. It was an amazing night Pidge just had, especially when she got the chance to see a breath taking view of the town from up top of the Ferris wheel. But even the good things can bring the bad. It's autumn, the air already turning cold, the flu season just around the corner.

When Pidge got high up in the sky last night, she wasn't wearing a thick enough shirt nor a coat so she got sick from the chilly air. Pidge wasn't cold up there but her body got sick anyways. On this Sunday, she was now resting. Shiro got worried from this simple cold that Pidge caught, immediately driving to her place to take care of her. As he did, Shiro entered without disturbing Colleen, whom was sleeping on the couch with the same blue thick blanket wrapped around her. The two still haven't met but both have heard about each other so much from Pidge, it just seems like they already known each other already.

From the result of Pidge's cold, she might have to close the shop all day Monday just for her to rest more for herself to fight the sickness. Shiro highly insisted it too, offering to come back tomorrow so he could watch over her more. The man wanted to make sure the teenager will get rid of her cold, not wanting her to get any worst.

Pidge coughs softly, a bit ruff. Shiro shakes his head slightly, knowing that he needed to go get medicine from the store soon before Pidge gets any worse than she is now. The teenager slowly dragged her feet off the bed, getting off the furniture and wanting to go into the living room. But before she could take a step, Colleen, her mother, approaches and stops at the doorway of Pidge's bedroom. The woman was now up, the blanket slightly dragging behind her.

     Colleen then noticed the sick figure of her daughter, worried to see that Pidge wasn't looking so good. But she suddenly gets spooked to see a muscular man standing right beside her, tensing up.