Chapter Thirteen: Saturday Night Dinner

Sorry for the shitty photo x'D

----

3rd POV

       "Takashi, where are you taking me?"

"Shush, Katie, you're so impatient."

"Takashi, I told you not to say my name in public. I'm Pidge in public, Katie at home," Pidge explained, slowly walking down the hallway with her eyes covered. Well, it's really her glasses covered, Shiro gently trying not to put a smudge on them as he hid his girlfriends eyesight. They were walking down the hallway towards Shiro's apartment, a planned hangout at the man's place. It wasn't really a hang out but more like a dinner date - home made dinner. Shiro was going to prepare a big feast for Pidge as they romantically chatted within each other. Well, those were his plans.

      Pidge has now gotten well from her  sickness and went back to work on Tuesday. It was a struggle, her body still weak but she managed as Shiro went to a small business trip to California. It was only a short two day trip, coming back home quickly. And now, it was a Saturday night that Shiro wants Pidge to forever remember.

      The man had cleaned his place, making it neat and presentable for his girlfriend. He didn't want her to think that he was a pig but even without cleaning the place, it still wouldn't look too bad. Just some stuff over here and there. No big deal.

The tall man made sure he led Pidge carefully down the hallway with her sight gone, not wanting her to trip or stumble into a wall. Shiro wanted to surprise her, not telling the teenager girl that he was taking her to his apartment. Getting her here to trust him to go somewhere in a blind state was hard for him. Shiro literally begged for Pidge to come with him somewhere secret with her eyes covered, saying that it was going to be a big surprise. Tho it seemed a bit weird that Pidge somehow agreed to this, but now she's walking slowly through an unknown environment. If Keith was there, the man will definitely get a no from his girlfriends friend. Shiro knew he didn't want to challenge that protective man so he decided to tell her when Keith was no where around them. And to double check, Shiro examined Pidge's whole house before speaking his words, going through her stuff just to make sure that man wasn't hiding somewhere. Shiro swears that Keith is like a spider, hiding somewhere in Pidge's house - so if she ever gets in trouble, he's always there ready to fight for her. He didn't mind his girlfriend have such a protective and caring friend but in order to get along with that man, he'll need to earn Keith's trust first. Once Keith trusts him, then things would be a bit smoother for him to handle as he chills with Pidge.

Right now, the only person that is making sure Pidge wouldn't hurt herself was Shiro. The teen was tensed - slowly taking small and slow steps.

     In seconds, Shiro stopped the teen in front of a door - a fancy looking door. As mentioned before, he has a very large and nice apartment. Just by glimpsing at it, you could tell that Shiro had a good paying job and had a good amount of money in his life. Compared to his girlfriend, Pidge would never be able to afford such a nice place to live. Slowly uncovering Pidge's eyes, the girl still kept her eyes closed. "Can I look?" Pidge asked, her hand gently grabbing Shiro's right arm. Shiro just chuckled, "If you want to."

       After those words, Shiro swiftly unlocked his apartment door and swung open the door, gently taking in Pidge's hand from his arm and into his own hand. He led her in his place, watching as Pidge slowly opened his eyes. When her eyes opened, the teen was in shock. Now she was relaxed.