Chapter Fourteen: Coming Clean In Bed

Pidges POV

"Stop hogging up the bed."

"Sorry. Your bed isn't very big like mine so I'm pretty squished."

I chuckle, "I like it squished. Means I could get closer to you."

"That is true."

A soft smile grew on my pale skinned face, looking up at the white ceiling right just above me. At times, I would look over just to catch glimpses of my boyfriend, whom was laying right beside me. We were both chilling in my bed, in my room. It was now evening, late evening to be correct. It's a Wednesday, which I just locked up my business just half an hour ago. Shiro and I have started to hang out more - meaning that now we are seeing each other over the week days instead of just the weekends. Again, due to the circumstances of our jobs, we could only see each other late evenings and in short periods of time. I didn't mind and from the looks of it, Shiro doesn't neither. As long as we get to see each other, I think we're good.

      Honestly, I love seeing my mans handsome face more often, getting so excited whenever I hear that he is either coming to my place or I'm invited to his. It doesn't matter which place but what really matters is that I get to see him more often. Last weekend, we cooked a nice meal together and had dinner at his apartment. His apartment was nice and clean, still much better looking than my messy room at the moment. And at times like this, Shiro doesn't seem to mind or even care about the mess I make from out of my belongings.

After that dinner, we cuddled onto the couch until I fell asleep. I don't remember what happened after except that I woke up the next morning in my bed, in my room, in my house somehow. My best guess was that Shiro took me home and put me in bed while I was passed out. It was late and for tiny little me, I get as sleepy as a baby early at night.

Shiro and I were just relaxing today, enjoying our company simply by chilling on my bed and laying side by side to each other. And Shiro was right - my bed was a bit small. So really, we are squished together, exchanging body heat. Shiro's right arm was under my head, giving me support as I felt the hand getting rub my shoulder.
Shiro was kind and sweet, trying to take care of me as much as possible. I try to do the same for him but I'm starting to notice that it looks like I'm just taking an advantage on him. But I'm not or try not to.

Silence was between us, a comfortable silence. We both didn't spoke a word until 10 minutes later from our cuddling session. Still in bed, Shiro spoke, "So, you going to tell me now?"

"Huh?" I question, turning my head to face Shiro, looking into the beautiful man's eyes.

"The whole thing? The truth? The truth on why you hide your birth name from public? And if anyone else knows about this? You told me not too long ago that you would tell me everything."

I first hesitate, "You want to talk about this now? Really?"

Shiro simply nods, interested and wanting answers. The man wanted to know more; I couldn't just hide it from him forever. And, Shiro was right again. I need to tell him if I'm going to date him for a long time. I slowly exhale through my nose, remembering that I promised to tell him not too long ago by my own words. I nod, adjusting my glasses, "Okay. Well, not including my family, only Keith knows my birth name. And now by this day, you do too. I got another friend, Hunk, but he isn't really close enough to me to tell him my birth name yet. We are close but only known each other for a short period of time. And I require high amounts of trust first before I speak my birth name."