Chapter Twenty One: Future Wife & Husband (Engagement)

I posted a new klance book: do you love me? It's only going to be 12 chapters long but very detailed and romantic story.

Also people wanted to know if Shiro has the robotic arm this story. Well, you decide! That's why I never mention it so you decide, in your mind and imagination, if Shiro had it or not ❤ Your imagination is more powerful than words.

---
Shiro's POV

"Can I come in now?"

"No!" Pidge squealed, trapped in the bathroom. The door was closed and locked, lights only visible shining through under the door. I waited right outside the room, waiting slightly impatiently in Colleen's house. Tonight was dinner night and I wanted to take her somewhere super fancy and to a beautiful place to where I will make her night be wonderful. I have plans and hopefully they won't get ruined along the way.

      December was finally here and Christmas was just around the corner; Just two more weeks to be correct. Colleen was in the living room with a cup of warm tea in her hands, wrapped in her favorite blanket as she walked the television in front of her. Myself was dressed in a fancy suit. My hands were in my pants pockets as I continued to wait on my girlfriend, feeling around a small and fuzzy box in my right pocket. That small box contained something special and dear to me, in which I would give to Pidge at the end of the night.

      First was dinner then we will go visit the large Christmas tree that rested in the center of the small town for people all around to see. It was beautifully decorated. There was something special awaiting for Pidge and I wanted to present it to her in the most romantic way.

      A bundle of noises before the bathroom door finally unlocks and opens. The light still shined, hitting Pidge as she exited the doorway. She was wearing a beautiful long dress, in color, it was red. It was outstanding on her, making her short hair and golden eyes stand out in a stunning way. She was wearing contacts tonight, no glasses needed for this event.

      I was honestly startled not to see the big and bulky glasses that laid on my girlfriends face but it was a nice change. No matter what, she would still look beautiful with or without them. Pidge had a coat wrapped around her right arm, now ready to go have dinner.

      'Wow, she looks amazing. So beautiful and sexy,' I thought, a grin immediately growing on my face. Pidge giggled, "You okay?"

       I nod slowly, "Oh, of course! You just taken my breath away."

      "How?" questioned Pidge, walking up and gently laying her hands on my chest in a slightly sexual way. The girl smiles, looking up at me in such admiration in her eyes. Nervous sweat started to kick in. "Oh, huh, because your so beautiful tonight."

       Pidge raises an eyebrow. I tense, 'Shit. Said that kinda wrong.'

       "I mean is that you always look beautiful but you look quite stunning for this special occasion. That red dress reflects off your golden eyes and hair very well. And first seeing you without those glasses sure have startled me."

       Pidge chuckles. "Better."

       The girl started to leave the hallway and enter the living room. Colleen slowly turned back and just smiled in much glee. I followed but stayed behind my girlfriend, rather tuning in their conversation instead of jumping in. "Oh darling! You look so sexy!" Colleen announced, slowly getting off the couch and approaching her daughter with open arms. "Your getting so grown up!"