Chapter Twenty Eight - What Have I Done?

Hohoho 💋 This is a good one ☺️
——

3rd POV

A yawn. Light seaming through the curtains. Tired eyes. The young girl, her golden hair muffled against her skull, slowly awakened near noon. Two bodies laid together, laying on back, tired from last nights pleasurable moments. The room now smelled musky and silence was only heard except the soft snore from the man beside her.

Pidge slowly opens her eyes, examining the beaming light that shined into the room. It wasn't dark anymore. But before she had the realization to even get up, she knew that she was naked under the covers, sore. Her lower half of her body ached; that's what you get for your first time, she supposed.

She could managed, groaning softly under her breath as she sat up on the bed, the bed covers rolling down her body and down onto her lap, exposing her small and naked breasts. She didn't care, she was tired. Sore beats the tiredness.

Shiro still slept soundly beside her, the covers up to his hips, barely covering his private areas. Pidge looks down at her man, seeping into thought. Was it okay for her to cry afterwards? Is it normal to be sore? Will you be sore every time? Are there other ways to pleasure a man without intercourse?

Shiro wasn't awake to answer but she sure added it to her bucket list to ask later. She's a curious girl, always wanting to know as much knowledge as possible. 'Well, better get up,' Pidge thought, slowly dragging her legs off the bed and standing back up onto her feet. A hiss of pain but was still manageable.

Pidge slowly walked into Shiro's large bathroom, picking up her glasses on the way, stumbling over towards the large and fancy mirror. She examined herself.

She noticed how small and fragile she was but how powerful she felt after the night incident. She knew she could take over the world if she wanted to. Her short hair was pressed against her skull in such awkward position. She admired it.

"It's going to be hell to brush it," Pidge teased, beginning to brush her hair out with her fingers. There were knots, all matted in a big fuzzy mess. Soon after, her phone rings from the bedroom.

'Oh shit!' Pidge panicked, dashing out of the bathroom and towards her clothes that laid on the floor beside the bed. Shiro's clothes laid right beside hers, 10x bigger compared to her size. Her phone was laying underneath her bra, picking up the device and quickly running out of the bedroom. She closes the bedroom door behind her, not wanting to wake her man.

Pidges POV

'Oh shit! I hope I didn't wake Takashi!'

      I rush into the living room, still bare naked with a matted up head, with my phone in my tiny hands. It was Keith calling. I answer, "Keith? Something wrong?"

      "You didn't come home last night."

      I groan, knowing that over protective Keith has now been activated. The only way he could know that I didn't return home is that he showed up at my mothers door probably to talk to me about something. He usually calls before he comes over to hang out.

     "Well, ya," I said with a guilty tone in my voice.

      "Where are you?"

       "I'm with Takashi. Where else would I be?"

     "Raped. Murdered. Kidnapped. A slave-"

      "Keith! I'm okay. Your not my mom you know," I grumbled, accidentally raising my voice.

       Keith sighs. "I know but I care for you. Anyways, what are you doing at Shiro's place?"

       "Takashi," I corrected, looking at the kitchen with the phone pressed against my right ear. I walk into the kitchen, opening the fridge.

     "Sorry, use to it. Anyways, my question?"

      "You sure are bossy today. Well, all I did was sleep at his place. You know, hang out with my man and cuddled with him til I fell asleep," I answered. I pull out a carton of milk. There was then silence, Keith not adding in any other words after my answer. I start to worry, placing the milk on the countertop. "Keith?"

       "You had sex with him, didn't you?"

      My heart stops and I felt my breath go heavy. I lied, "Wha? No? No! I didn't have sex with him."

     "You did have sex!"

      "No! I didn't!" I yelled, my voice not quiet anymore. I open the milk carton with one hand. The sunlight shined through the windows, lighting up the whole big apartment. There was no problem with vision.

     "I know better Katie. I'm not an idiot. You ran off with him without speaking a word and slept with him."

      I gulped, now in defeat. I knew I couldn't lie anymore, I was caught. "How did you know?" I whispered.

     "Cause, you are my best friend for many years. I know you Katie. Your the good girl who would always text where you were just to be safe. Your the good girl that never sneak off. Your the good girl who has fallen in love with a man and just accepted his pee wee in your puss puss."

     I stay silent. A blush started to grow on my face. Now I didn't feel so powerful anymore, more weak and embarrassed.

      "See? I'm right!"

      I interrupted, "Why do you care if I have sex with him or not?"

      "Ever heard of getting pregnant?"

———

Sorry for the inactivity. I'm back 😂