Chapter Sixteen: You're still here?

One last klance chapter before switching off back to Shidge.

---

Keith's POV

"Did Pidge get her shipment?"

"What the fuck are you still doing here?! Your suppose to be somewhere else! Not work!!!" I yelled, startled from Lances voice. I was about to close up the building, locking the doors, but just as I turned around, I met the face of a janitor whom I gave permission to go home early just for today. The sun was already gone and only the stars from the dark sky brighten up the atmosphere. The moon was nowhere to be seen. Lance shrugs, wearing a black jacket. The guy stood right in front of me, asking, "Where am I suppose to be then?"

I sighed, "I don't know! Maybe a grocery store, a strip club, your mother's house?"

Lance softly chuckled, just enjoying the pleasure of me being in frustration. This guy personally ticks me off - like a bomb that he's always purposely trying to set off. It's just his personality I think, which I cannot stand for some odd reason. It was now 7 pm and I'm surprised to see him here after he left around 3 pm. He must have gone somewhere for lunch before seeing me again, right?

"Did you leave then come back? Like for lunch?"

Lance shakes his head, "Nope. Been here since I was released early."

My right eye twitches, shocked and pissed. I growl, "Your a stalker."

Lance sarcastically gasps, acting shocked as he pressed a hand against his chest in a offended motion. "Oh really?" Lance giggled, nudging my shoulder teasingly. I grumble, putting my hands in my red jacket pockets.

        "So, where are ya going now? Home?"

      "Not home, that's for sure," I answer.

       "Why not?"

       I shrugged. From the very start of this day, I was making plans to go visit Pidge instead of going back to my crappy home at the end of the day. Pidge have been lonely lately and hopefully my company should cheer her up for a bit. I began to walk towards my car, the air quiet until I heard heavy footsteps following me. 'Is this guy seriously following me now?'

       I reached to my red sports car, but before I could open the drivers door, I look back to see Lance right behind me. I tensed, "Why are you following me?"

       "Take me with you."

        "What?"

        "I don't have a car so I don't have to worry leaving a vehicle here unintended. I walk to places when I need to. Now take me, please?"

        "You don't even know where your going!"

         "I don't care. Take me," Lance urged.

         I sighed, slowly heading towards defeat. This guy was seriously stubborn and I knew I couldn't keep this up forever. I fully turned around to face him, face to face, only inches apart. But before I could speak, I watch as a pink tint blush cover Lances cheeks. This took me by surprise.

        "Are you blushing!?" I questioned, feeling myself blush back in response. My whole body tenses, shocked and confused. Lance tenses up as well, shaking his head. He was lying but he was doing so to cover up the now embarrassing moment. But Lance decided to then come clean, now nodding his head instead of shaking. "Yes..." Lance mumbled.

       "Why?!" I blush worst, staring into Lances blue eyes.

        Lance softly chuckles, "Cause your cute."

         I scoff, "Really?"

         Lance nods. "Yeah, of course! Do you want to be my boyfriend?"

         Now I was just speechless! I barely knew this guy and suddenly he is asking me out. "Really!? I barely know you!" I yelled, confused and frustrated. The blush was still on my pale face.

       "I know but your so hot! And ever since I've met you on the day you hired me, I've had this tingly feeling that I was beginning to have feelings towards you - and the feelings were true. Every time I see you, I'm a mess inside," Lance explained briefly. It was quiet once more, myself afraid to speak a word. Then I just exhaled through my nose, now slipping into deep thought. I was in such confusion that I couldn't think anymore - I was frozen. If this guy likes me this much, do I like him back?

        "Your annoying," I mumbled.

        "I know but do you ever wonder why you call me names in the first place? Your thinking up words to try to insult me so I would leave you "alone". Do you do this you other employees? Cause I wouldn't do this to somebody if I wanted a connection towards them. In other words, you flirt oddly."

        "Shut up!"

        "No! It's true! You take your time to think and how you're going to insult me whenever I try to flirt with you. The more I flirt, the more you push me away. And then when you push me away, the more I come back. Think about it. Your pushing me away purposely so I would come back to you more often to "irritate" you."

        I immediately went silent, trying to understand what Lance was meaning to say. And after thinking about it, he was right. I only called him names from out of all my employees. I always put most of my attention towards him instead of anyone else in my workplace. I was always secretly supervising him. Did I do this to see him more? Did I do this to observe him? Did I do this because I liked him? Is it that I can't see it?

I gulped, Lance slowly nodding. He knew that I was thinking about it and also knew that he was right. I was again just speechless. Why did I waste such energy and time over this one guy? Why did I always thought about him? And from all of his mistakes, I should have fired him by now but why couldn't I do it? My head was still in too much confusion, feeling sweat begin to crawl down my skin. My face was still blushing, red as ever. Lance then cleared his throat, "So, you wanna give me a shot?"

I look down to the ground, hesitating. I've honestly haven't been asked out in a long time. In my past, only a couple of girls asked me out, and I only accepted one of the requests, but the relationship did not last very long. Only lasted for a couple of weeks to be correct and it happened two years ago, right before half of Pidge's family went missing in a space mission. I just never felt or developed a connection over females - it was too hard for me. The only acceptance I had was Pidge and she was just a super close friend. Other than that, I'm confused on what gender I really like or if I apparently did not like both genders. Lance spoke again, breaking my thoughts, "So you like guys?"

"Your asking, "Am I gay?" I questioned, looking up at Lance, making eye contact. I slowly pulled my hands out of my jacket, now making hand motions in frustration.

"You could say that. More like bisexual, pansexual, gay?"

I shrugged, "Don't know."

        "What do you mean, "Don't know"?"

         I just shrugged again. Lance stared for a second then smiled. "Oh, you haven't experimented, I see," Lance chuckle deeply, now smirking. His hands were still in his pockets however, he began to pull them out and reached over for one of my hands. He gently grabbed my right hand, holding it and wrapping both of his warm hands around my cold one. "As cold as yourself," Lance teased. I just chuckled back, watching Lance gently hold my right hand in a loving motion.

        "Now, will you allow me to be your first boyfriend?" Lance asked, a small handsome smile on his tan skin and still making eye contact at me. I returned the eye contact, blushing even harder now. I just weakly smile back, "I hate you."

        Lance giggles, "I'll take that as a yes."

-----

Woah. That's hot

-Jelly