Chapter Twenty Seven - Love

It's gonna get hot 💋
——-

Pidge POV

     "Oh, Takashi," I moaned, my sweaty palms rubbing up behind my man's neck. I feel Shiro's legs scrambling around my small figure, placing his weight on top of me. His hot breath tingled my pale white skin, sending shivers down my spine. The bedroom curtains were closed but the moons light still shined through. Otherwise, it's pitch dark and the only thing you could see was right in front of you. Shiro sees me as I looked back.

A chuckle rumbled from the mans throat, a teasing smirk as he studied for any weakeness upon me. We were in his bedroom, first watching TV but now crawling all over each other. The covers were now wrinkled but I didn't care.

My brother, Matt, returned home last week from the mission. He brought good and bad news. I never knew that the day would come when my family returns home from the traumatic experience of losing them in the first place. My father didn't come back but in my heart, he's here with me as well as Matt. Nothing can tell me otherwise.

At this point, Matt is still in the hospital, recovering from the incident and isolating him just to be clear from any diseases. I could now relax as to know that my brother has returned safely back to Earth. Towards my father's story, a prepared burial was planned next month - not only family but the community will show up as well. From his bravely and courageous heart, he sacrificed himself for my brother so he can come home. He might be gone but he is alive in my heart. And my heart only.

Shiro gently moved his hands and gently pressed them against my cheek, cupping my face. My face melted from the touch, blushing and weak under the masculine man. My breath is heavy and right now, all I could think is Shiro. My one and only Shiro. Soon, he will be permanently mine as he will vow to be my loving husband within weeks time. And I would vow to be his supporting wife. Mentally and physically, I am ready. I'm ready to experience new things with Shiro and I wasn't afraid to try. This will be a forever memory in my heart.

My muscles relaxed and I eased myself into Shiro's control. I trust him, why wouldn't I? This person helped me through my hardest times, giving me life and brightening up my dark tunnel. To me, he was a sprouting flower, blooming beauty to me so I know there's more to this world than sadness.

Shiro looked down into my golden eyes and smiled. It was a soft but loving smile. He knows that I trust him therefore he has no regrets to continue to make love with me. No, I've never heard about "don't have sex til your married." That's just a stupid saying from parents and teachers so they wouldn't be afraid to see their child or student walk towards them with a pregnant belly or a teen boy with a baby in his arms. I'm an adult now, nobody can stop me.

With gentle ease, Shiro leaned down and kissed my tender lips. My arms were still around his neck, pulling the back shirt collar as I wanted more. Within time, we were making out.

Shiro quickly pulled away and immediately went down to my neck. His soft lips teased the skin on my neck, kissing and nibbling my soft spots. All I could do was make noises and squirm in pleasure, my hands raking up and digging my fingers into his black hair. My eyes were closed, too nervous to open them and watch my mate pleasure me. Shiro slowly kept going lower and lower as I wanted more and more.

His teeth bit my collarbone and swiftly licked my newly marked hickories. I panted, wrapping my fragile thin legs around his waist. Shiro chuckled, his large hands brushing around my shirt collar and slowly buttoning it down. The fabric was thin between his fingers, feeling my pale skin get exposed. I'm still too nervous to open my eyes but I forced myself to, looking up into my lovers eyes in desire. "Takashi," I whimpered in pleasure, my face still flushed red. Shiro just hum in response, finishing up the buttoning process. Gently, he spread the fabric apart and looked down onto my skinny belly along with my tiny flat white bra. Again, I was ready but shy about this new experience but Shiro is here to help guide.

"Your so beautiful," Shiro softly commented, his hands gently touching my stomach and slowly going up towards my bra. But he stopped himself before he touched the soft fabric. This confused me.

"What's wrong?" I asked in my quiet voice, too afraid now if I did something wrong or he wasn't ready for this. But Shiro just chuckled with a soft smirk, "Nothing, just thought to see you fully in your under garments before being completely exposed."

Those words just made me blush even more. My hands gripped on the wrinkled bed sheets, now nervous as he begins to pull down my black leggings. A soft squeak escaped my mouth, the cold air filling in around my tiny thighs. Within seconds, the legging fabric was hanging in Shiro's fingers as I was now completely in bra and panties.

I watched Shiro admire my body, taking in every curve and bump. However I knew that Shiro enjoyed the view, purring in much delight as he leaned in more and kiss my stomach in a passionate way. I giggled but moaned softly in pleasure afterwards.

'Now, how do you pleasure a man?' I thought.

Shiro's POV

'Katie is so damn sexy. She's so beautiful in her own way.'

I looked up into Pidge's golden eyes, kissing her chin in a childish way. My hands gently stroked my engaged girlfriend's body, watching her enjoy it. This was Pidge's first time so I knew I had to be gentle and led her into the right direction.

"How about you?"

"Huh?" I questioned, sitting up gently on Pidge, not putting my weight on her. That sentence took me off guard from my deep thoughts but I knew what she mean't on saying. I softly smiled, "Let me fix myself up."

Swiftly, I lifted my shirt up over my head and threw the fabric onto the other side of the bed. My bare and muscular chest was now exposed, feeling Pidge tense underneath me. I knew her seeing me start getting undressed will startle her but I continued anyways.

I began to unbutton my jeans and pulled them off as quick as possible. I was impatient with myself but patient with Pidge. If I went any faster, it could overwhelm her and she might not be ready to go in a faster pace.

As I tossed the jeans away from my body, a large bulge poked through my boxers. The sight of the erect stick might have startled my poor lady as she began to sweat and freak out underneath me. But I just simply stare down into her eyes, letting her know that she was going to be alright and I will go super gentle with her.

This led my lady to ease herself softly under my trance. For the rest of night, I leaned in and pleasured my future wife and I.

——-

Lol. I have a Instagram - jellyfishunite. But it's not what you seem 😂 It's my Fursuit business (yas, I am a furry. A voltron furry). Please follow my Snapchat instead if you don't want to see a lot of that stuff - jellyfishunite0 (that's a zero).

I'm not forcing you to follow 😂 Just leaving it out there if y'all wanna.

Thanks for being patient with me! ❤️❤️❤️ I haven't posted chapters in awhile and I apologize for that. I had surgery, business and TFF 2018 convention so everything was delayed.

Love y'all!!

-Jelly