Chapter Six - Are you cheating?

3rd POV

     "So, where did you run off to this time?" Allura flatly spoke, her arms crossed across her chest. She had one leg propped over the other, anger in her eyes. Today, she wore a soft dress, a beautiful simple dress that Shiro gave her at their happy first year anniversary.

       Shiro tried to sneak into his girlfriends house, afraid she'll start getting suspicions of where he is going so often. But this time, it seems he just got caught, standing helplessly in the middle of Alluras living room, Allura staring right at him. He knew she was pissed just by looking at her, her body tensed in the living room chair that she was sitting on. Yet, all that Shiro could do was nervously smile, trying to avoid this conversation. Chuckling, he responds, "What do you mean "this time"?"

       "You've been going to places a lot lately. I'm just curious where you are going every so often."

      "I have, I know. But it's nothing to worry ab-"

     "Nothing to worry about? Seriously? I don't have to worry as you keep running off and only happen to return hours later!?" Allura began to yell. Shiro tensed, gulping. He had never really made Allura mad before in his life, already knowing she will be as angry as the raging gods at moments.

      Shiro, to be honest, had been going to places a lot without telling Allura - but it wasn't just going to see Pidge. He had gone to the bar, hanged out with some old friends, and enjoyed some alone time away from Allura. Other than that, he wasn't cheating on her or trying to ignore her. At times, it gets tiring being around a person for long periods of time.

     And the only reason Shiro had gone to bars lately were to go clear his mind. In his head recently, he had been getting thoughts of Pidge - over and over. That small girl never seemed to leave his thoughts, putting himself in deep depression of who he really loves. It's hard to know who your really interested in. It really is - especially when you have to choose over a girl you  dated for a year or a girl you barely knew. It gets super hard.

     And as well as hanging out with his friends, he just wants to feel young again. He might be in his 20s but being in a relationship can bring you down a lot. And since he is a serious business man, always traveling around to do conferences, there's barely any time to social to people he knew (other than his girlfriend).

     Shiro sighed, "Sorry, wrong thing to say."

     "You think so!?"

-----

Pidge POV

As I opened my front door, I was shocked to see my mother on the couch, watching TV. A soft dark purple blanket was wrapped around her small body, keeping warmth within her. This was the first time I've seen her watch the TV, grabbing my attention immediately as I stepped in the house. All I could do was smile.

A feeling of relief warmed up my body, knowing that my mother was slowly getting better. Lately, she had been remembering things more often and had been slowly leaving her room a couple times throughout the weeks. The medication that she have been taking must been helping her a lot, seeing her, the first time, sitting on the couch from months of hiding. I placed the keys down on the kitchen countertop and immediately walk towards my mother

Colleen, my mother, looked up when I approached her, but no emotion grew. I was just smiling as happy as ever, sitting down right beside my mother on the couch. Mother watched, slithering a weak hand out of the blanket to grab the TV remote slowly, turning down the volume.

Afterwards, she looked at me and softly smiled - a fragile smile. My response was a huge grin in return, trying not to tear up in happiness from so much delight.

"So, baby, how was work?" Colleen spoke in a soft tone.

------

Shiro's POV

"We are done! I can't believe you won't tell me where you've been going!"

"But Allura, you don't need to stick your nose up my ass all the damn time!"

"But this relationship needs trust! If we ever want to take our relationship to the next level - we need trust!"

"Who said we were going to the next level!?"

Allura shuts up quickly, tensing up. I watched her grab a few items from her closet, shoving them into my suitcase. She was packing up my stuff, getting ready to kick me out of her house. I broke the silence, "Wait... You want marriage?"

Allura scoffed, "Well, after being together for so long, I thought that idea will happen very soon."

"Really?"

Allura ignored my question, zipping up my suitcase swiftly with her hands. All I could do was stare at her, frozen as I watched her finish packing up my things and shoving the suitcase into my hands. We were both in her bedroom, arguing that now led to a fight. My heart was hurting, watching the girl who I spent a lot of my time with, just simply throw it away. I was hurting.

Allure glared, "Now leave."

-----

Allura got sassy lol. Who hates her now? XD

-Jelly