Chapter 10 - Pounding Heart

Oh, get ready for some excitement. Lol

-Jelly

---

Pidges POV

       'I CANT BELIEVE IT! I CANT BELIEVE IT! I CANT BELIEVE IT!'

       My heart was pounding, racing as I felt like I couldn't breathe for seconds. My lungs were tight in my chest and sweat just rained down my feminine body. All I could do was stand there, in the middle of the living room, frozen as so much thoughts swished around in my mind. It's just been around ten minutes since Shiro left me for the night, actually figuring out that Keith have already left to go home. If I could knew earlier, my hug with Shiro could have lasted longer without the weight of someone might be stalking me over my shoulders. Right now, I was alone home with my mother, whom was in her bedroom.

       Being honest from the bottom of my heart, I've never dated anyone before. Adding in, I've never really had these feelings too. To me, life seemed much slower if you had someone keeping you down all the time, restricting your freedom; but now I understand. These feelings were too strong and overwhelming if ignored, making it impossible for yourself to concentrate.

      And from my bland figure, I've never really had someone have such feelings towards me until now. I'm, right now, surprisingly shocked that such a tall and handsome man will have such emotions towards my small and fragile self. Tho it seemed that no one had feelings with me, I did have this snobby kid named Jacob, whom picked his nose in class, ask me out once all the way back in 5th grade. But before I could speak a word, Keith was there fighting that gross kid away from me. And even today, Keith never regretted on fighting that kid - saying, "He's not good enough for me.". I appreciate that Keith is a good friend but at times, it gets a bit too far.

      I inhaled and exhaled slowly before I made my way towards my bedroom, shaking in such excitement. When Shiro asked me to be his girlfriend, I immediately said yes without any hesitation. Why would I miss my opportunity to date a sweet and handsome guy? And since Shiro would be my first boyfriend, I got lucky for my first start.

Entering my room, I gently closed the squeaky door behind me. My room was a bit of a mess. Papers, clothes and other useless junk was spread unevenly around the place - making my own room look smaller. I never really have guests come here so why bother clean my room if no one is going to see it, right? And since I'm an adult, I don't think my mother would stomp in here suddenly and force me to clean my room. That would honestly be a bit weird.

      Still sweating, I quickly removed my shirt and threw the clothing garment onto my bed. I felt my large and geeky glasses be pulled off along my shirt, tangled and probably on the floor somewhere. It's late at the night so my tired self doesn't give a care in the world if I lost them or even stepped on them. My goal was to go to bed before I get a heart attack from so much emotion running through my mind.

        My window blinds were still open but at this late at night and at this boring location, I don't think I'll see a peeping tom staring through my window tonight. I was wearing my white B cup bra while I checked myself at the large mirror in my room. I was small. I am small. Small and fragile, pale and petite, weak and feminine. My body isn't very 100% ultra prefect feminine body but at my guess, it was okay for someone like me. I just adapted my mothers small body figure, knowing when I get old one day, I will still be a skinny stick. Putting on weight isn't very easy for a girl like me. Sometimes, I wish I could put on some weight - then doctors wouldn't be so concern of me being underweight every time I go for a check up.

      From all the excitement and thoughts, I later that night started to get ready for bed and soon passed out.

---

3rd POV

        "Hey, baby, wake up. You got a friend over today. He's waiting for you in the living room."

        That was the sound of Colleen's weak voice, knowing that her mother was leaning against the closed door frame by Pidges bedroom. The woman was out this morning, taking her medication and eating a small breakfast before crawling back to her bedroom; but a knock on the door disturbed her morning routine.

Pidge jolts up from her mothers voice, her hair all mangled and her pjs all wrinkled. The teenager was still tired. The girl didn't sleep well due to the excitement that still ran through her blood about her finally getting to date a man for the first time in her life. To many people, it might not sound like an achievement but for her, it was a promotion.

         'Now, where are my glasses...?' Pidge thought and yawned, rubbing her eyes gently. The girl tried to wake up but her body wanted more sleep. Therefore, she passed out again on her bed. The footsteps of her mother soon faded away but another set of heavier footsteps approached Pidge's bedroom door.

        ...

       "PIDGE!"

         Not even a minute go by before a yelling voice of emo Keith was heard, waking her once again. The girl screamed, startled from the loud man's voice. "WHAT?!" Pidge yelled, jolted up awake once again.

        Her bedroom door suddenly opened and there stood Keith, invading her privacy. The man walked up to the girl, stepping over the items that laid on the floor. Along the way, Keith finds Pidges fallen glasses and picks them up from the floor. "You need to clean your room, damn," Keith advised, placing the glasses down on the bed.

"Oh shut up. Bet your place is messy too."

Keith softly chuckled, "It is but not this bad." The male starts to walk up to Pidge's window, opening it up for the bright sunlight to brighten the girl's room. Pidge hisses, yanking her covers over her head, shielding herself from the rays of light.

"Wake up!" Keith ordered, grabbing the ends of Pidges covers and yanking them off the girl's body. Pidge whimpered, curling up for warmth from the cold air. The girl's eyes were closed but she was well a where about the commotion that is happening. Keith only rolled his eyes, frustrated from Pidge's objecting actions. This lead to Keith giving up, sitting down at the bottom of the bed, looking at Pidge.

      Pidge slowly creeped a eye open, seeing blurry Keith sitting not too far from her. A sniff, a yawn following after. The weight of Keith slowly made Pidge slide down a bit towards the bottom half of her bed, indicating how light weight she was. Keith sighs softly, "So, how was your day with Shiro? Did it go well?"

       Pidge softly chuckles, "It very much did."

       Keith smiles weakly, interested in Pidge's upcoming details with her hangout with Shiro. "So, what happened? Any news?"

       Pidge sighs happily, like a dreamy sigh. "Let's just say I just got myself a boyfriend."

___

Yeeeeeeeeet

-Jelly