More Than Just A Friend ( Matthew Espinosa Fan Fiction )

More Than Just A Friend. ( Matthew Espinosa Fan Fiction )

The way he walked, the way he talked. The way he acted around her. Best friends since they were five. She receives all the hate. Is it her fault that she was forced to play with him when they were younger? Is it her fault that she fell hopelessly in love with the boy she once called her best friend?

__

 Melanie Woods was a seventeen year old beauty. The way her dark brown hair fell just before the small of her back. The way her emerald green eyes lit up the room. The way her smile was so bright and perfect. She can have any boy she wanted, but she only wanted one. Matthew Espinosa. Since he had become a part of MAGCON, she doesn’t talk to him that much; she doesn’t even see him that much. 

Despite having tons of friends, Mel always felt lonely. Without Matt, what was she? Alone, afraid, nothing. Matt was the only thing keeping her sane. He was the only person who knew her. Deep down inside, that girl that she was afraid to show everyone.

__

Matthew Espinosa was a seventeen year old vine star. The way he styles his hair like Justin Bieber. The way he can make anyone smiling in only 6 seconds. The way he told every girl that she was beautiful. He could have any girl he wants, but he only wants one. Melanie Woods. Ever since he became part of MAGCON he hasn’t been able to see her, talk to her, but he always think about her. 

Despite having 11 other people with him at most times, he feels lonely. Without Mel, what was he? Alone, afraid, nothing. Mel was the only thing keeping him sane. She was the only person who knew him, the real him.  

__ 

They were keeping each other sane. Matthew saved her life. Melanie saved his life. Two best friends. Living in the harsh world of judgmental creeps. If only they knew that they were in love with each other. Everyone else can it… Why can’t they?