Chapter 7

More Than Just A Friend (Matthew Espinosa Fan Fiction)

Chapter 7

Melanie’s P.O.V

Day of leaving for MAGCON.

“Babe. Wake up.” Matt shook my shoulder over and over.

“What?” I looked at him. My eyes were half shut.

“You need to get ready for Magcon. And to meet the other boys, and their girlfriends.”  Matt kissed my collar bone.

“Ugh! Fine.” I pulled myself out of bed and grabbed a towel, and some clothes. “See ya in about 15 minutes.”

Matt nodded and played on his phone.

***

I walked back into Matt’s room. “Does this look right?” I looked in the mirror at my peach dress with black leggings and pink flats.

“Babe, everything looks right on you.” Matt came over to me, wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck, leaving a love bite.

“Make-up? Or no make-up?” I looked back at Matt, who smirked and handed me red lipstick.

“Only this!” He gave me a very stern look and then pecked my cheek. “30 minutes.”

“For what?” I looked back at him. My lipstick was only on one side of my mouth.

“Before we leave.” He shrugged and started to play on his phone again.

I sighed, finished my lipstick and began to pack my clothes. “Are their girlfriends’ nice?”

“Yeah. They remind me of you.” He smirked a bit.

I looked at him; put my whole make-up bag into my suitcase. “They better not get any ideas.” We both chuckled and Matt walked over to my suitcase. “You don’t need this.” He whispered and pulled my make-up bag out of my suitcase. “Matt! Stop playing.”

“Just come on babe.” He put the red lipstick, clear lip gloss, eyeliner and light pink lipstick into my bag. “That’ll be all.” He smiled and dropped the rest of my make-up.

“Fine. Now, let’s go to the airport?”

“Aaron and his girlfriend, Payton, are coming to get us.”

I nodded and grabbed my back. “Did I put my phone charger in?” I started to drop my bag and search.

“I got it babe.” He pointed over to his suitcase and smiled.

I nodded and headed down the stairs with Matt beside me. “Awe!” His mom smiled. I smiled slightly and Matt took my bag away from me.

“Is Cam going to be there?” I looked over at Matt, who was now staring at his phone. He nodded. “Yeah, I think this is their last time.”

I nodded and pulled out my phone.

“Melthew. I totally ship!”

“She’s cute, but, she doesn’t look like his type.”

I read the Twitter comments on Matt and I picture. I couldn’t help but smile to myself.

“They’re here.” Matt grabbed our bags and walked out the door. I turned back and looked at the girl with black wavy hair.

“Hey, I’m Melanie.” I walked out of Matt’s hand and stuck out my hand.

“Hey! I’m Payton. Aaron’s girl.” She shook my hand and smiled really big. I smiled back at her and followed her to Aaron’s car.