Epilogue

* one year after Mel's death * 

I sat in my bed, I lived with Cameron and Nash, they were tyring to help me. But they weren't doing so well because Nash has his own child already. Cameron was so busy with his life that mines didn't even matter at this point. 

I starred at Melanie's suicide note. Her handwriting was smearing off of it and the paper was crinkled and yellowed. I read it everyday, every single day I'd sit on the edge of my bed and read her letter everyday. I keep thinking about what would happen if I wouldn't have left her alone. If I would've forced her to come to Taco Bell with us. 

But I didn't. 

I could have saved her. But I didn't. 

I looked down at my shaky hand and the the tied rope next to me. I took a deep breath and put the pen down, tying the other end of the rope to the ceiling fan. I stood up on the chair and then kicked it away. "I'm sorry, I love you." I whispered.

* Unknown POV * 

"Hey Matt!" Cameron came running into his room, excitedly with a plate of food, "Matt!" He yelled, dropping his plate and running over to Matt. He paniced. Cam grabbed a knife that was with his food and tried to cut the rope. Once he got it, he craddled Matt in his arms. 

"NASH!" Cameron yelled and Nash came running in. Nash looked down at Matt. 

"Oh my god." Nash was starting to cry. Cameron was bawling his eyes out. 

Nash paced around and then grabbed his note. 

"I missed her to much. Love you boys." 

***

OMG guys. I swear, I'm sorry. 

Hahah, God I'm evil. 

Some people asked me what does Matt do after Mel's death? Well, this is it. He's gone himself. 

P.S Does someone wanna make a trailer to this? Message me if so ! Thanks loves