Chapter 14

More Than Just A Friend (Matthew Espinosa Fan Fiction)

 Chapter 14

Melanie’s P.O.V

“Let them go.” I looked back to see Bart, Nash, Jacob, Aaron and Taylor.

I silently groan while struggling out of Lee’s grip.

“Ha, you’re really funny. They aren’t going anywhere.” He laughed and wrapped his arm around my hips. “Not until I get what I want.”

“That’s rape.” Cam said from the wall of people surrounding him.

Lee laughed. “It’s not rape is she likes it. Which she will.”

I looked over at Bart, who was just standing there. “Fine, I’ll do it. Just let Cam go.” I had a plan.

Cameron’s jaw dropped. “You are not doing this?!”

I winked at Cam. He nodded his head like he knew my plan. “Whenever you let Cameron go, then we can go…” I trailed off.

Lee smirked. “Let the boy go.”

I smiled. “Come on.” We headed for a dark room.

Cameron’s P.O.V

The guys who were surrounding me left.

I ran over to the group. “She has a plan. Let’s go find Matt.”

Bart nodded. “We’ll split up. Taylor, Nash and Cam, go find Matt.” He paused. “Aaron, Jacob and I will go find Melanie and try to help her.”

I nodded and started down the long hallway.

“We’re on a mission!” Taylor whispered yelled.

“Shh!” I looked back at him and peaked under a door. “He’s in here.”

Nash pushed the door opened. “Matt!”

I looked at him; tied to a chair with several bruises on his face. “What the hell happened?!” I walked into the room. He was alone. “Shut the door Taylor.”

We walked into the room; closing the door behind us.

“Matt you need to tell us what happened.”

He shook his head over and over again.

“Matt, what did they do?”

He sat there, showing nothing but hurt and regret.

“Let’s go.” I untied him, grabbed him and put him over my shoulder.

We ran down the long hallway until we were stopped by one of Lee’s partners. “Where do you think you’re going?”

I gave Matt to Taylor. “I’ll distract him. You run past him.” I whispered and watched Taylor struggle to get Matt over his shoulder.

“You aren’t going anywhere.” He pushed me against the wall. I looked at Taylor and then at the exit door.

I pushed the guy back after Taylor was running down the hall. “Nash!” I yelled and Nash jumped onto his back. I smirked a bit.

He pushed me to the ground and tried to get Nash off his back.

I grunted, got back up and pulled Nash off of him; and pushed him into the wall, making picture frames falling on his head. “RUN!” I yelled and Nash and I were racing down the long hall.

I looked for Taylor once we got outside. “I saw him come out here.” I said out of breath. 

“Over here!” Taylor waved his arms from the nasty looking rental car.