Chapter 11

More Than Just A Friend (Matthew Espinosa Fan Fiction)

Chapter 11

Melanie’s P.O.V

After MAGCON event.

I sighed as I wiped off my makeup and took my high heels off. “Babe, can you go get me some Taco Bell?”

“Now? It’s 11 at night.” Matt looked up from his phone and looked at me.

I nodded and did a pouty face. “Please babe. I’m hungry and haven’t eaten all day.”

Matt sighed and put his shoes back on. “Fine. See ya in about 15 minutes.” He kissed my cheek and walked out the hotel room door.

I changed into one of Matt’s oversized t-shirts and lay in the bed until he came back.

*Matt comes back.*

“You can’t have any food. Not until I get a kiss.” He dropped the bag of food and lay on the bed with me.

I smirked at him and then looked at the bag of Taco Bell. “Fine.” I pressed my lips against his.

Our lips moved in sync and his hand went up my shirt. His hand moving up every second as his tongue slipped into my mouth. His lips moved down to my neck and he gave me various love bites. I moaned a bit as his lips moved down to my collar bone and leaving servile love bites on my collar.

“Are we interrupting?” Cameron and Taylor stood at the door and looked at us.

“Yes.” Matt groaned and continued to suck on my neck.

“No.” I managed to say and sat up.

“Matt was about to get his freak on.” Taylor laughed and sat on the each of the other bed.

I got up and walked over to the Taco Bell bag.

Matt’s P.O.V

I sighed as Mel left me alone in the bed.

“Can you guys leave?” I whispered.

“Why?” Taylor looked up from his phone.

I sighed and looked over at Melanie who was putting the rest of the nachos in the fridge.

“Oh. Matt wants to do the mommy and daddy dance.” Taylor joked and Cameron laughed as they left the room.

“Where did they go?” She asked and walked back over to the bed and lay down.

“For some food.” I lied real quick and wrapped my arm around her hip.

She smirked. “What are you thinking?”

“About you.”

She blushed a bit and we looked at each other’s eyes for a while.

I pressed my lips against hers and our lips moved in sync.

Her tongue slipped into my mouth. My hand went up her shirt again and I tried my best to unsnap her bra.

“What are you doing?” She moaned as I sucked on her neck, leaving more love bites.

I looked up at her with the look of needs of my eyes.

She moaned as I kissed her soft spot behind ear.

“I love you.” I said.

“I love you too.” She breathed out and I moved back up to her lips.  

My tongue played around with hers.

“I want you so bad.” I said in between kisses.

“We can’t. Not here.” She pulled out of my kiss and looked at me.

I groaned. “But babe. I’ve been dreaming of this day.”

“I’m sorry. Another time.”

“When?”

“I don’t know. But soon, I promise.” She kissed my neck, leaving me a love bite.

(* Hey guys! I hope you liked it! I was writing and then it closed out without saving. So sorry guys!! But, the next few chapters will be better. I didn’t really put in any smut because I was kinda uncomfortable lol. Anyways, thanks for reading :D *)