Chapter 21

More Than Just A Friend (Matthew Espinosa Fan Fiction)

Chapter 21

Melanie’ POV

Two months later.

My knees were pulled up to my chest and all the boys were gone. Taylor and I broke up last month, but we’re still friends. We decided that it’s for the best. We’re still in Florida, in the same hotel room. Cameron decided to join us.

“I’ll be back in a minute. I have to change into my swim wear.” Matt walked into the room and his darted at me.

I looked over at him and he grabbed his swimming trunks.

“Are you okay?” He sat on the bed and took off his shoes.

I looked up at him. “Yeah, I just miss Virginia.”

He nodded and then walked into the bathroom to get changed. “You look… Skinnier.”

I smiled. The words I have been waiting for someone to say. “Thanks.”

“Mel, that’s not a good thing.” He came back out and threw his pants on top of his bag and sat back down on the bed. I shrugged and pulled out my phone. “How much weight did you lose since we broke up?”

My eyes stayed on my phone and I shrugged. “I don’t know. 97 pounds.”

“You weigh 33 pounds?!” His eyes widened and I nodded. “Melanie. Come on, let’s go.” He grabbed my wrists and wrapped his whole hand around it. I stood up slowly and followed him. He was walking really fast towards the elevator.

“Where are you taking me?” I fixed my shirt and he pressed the lobby button.

“Out to eat. And you are going to keep it down.”

“Why are you doing this to me?” I was shaking.

“Because I love you and this isn’t healthy. I’m not letting you die. You’re 17, and only weigh 33 pounds.” He stopped talking. “It’s not safe, and I don’t wanna lose you.” His voice was breaking.

“I’m not hungry.” I finally said and he looked over at me with red eyes.

“I don’t care. You are eating.” He grabbed me again and we were off to a restaurant. I tried to ground my feet into the dirt, but it didn’t help anything because he just drag me.

“Please Matt. Just leave me alone.” I grunted as he picked me up. My face was looking at his butt, which looked pretty good from this view.

“No. You’re going to eat.” He sat me down in a chair and started to order me some food.

I shook my head and watched as the waiter came back pretty fast. “I’m not eating this.” I pushed it away from me and Matt looked at me and pushed it back.

“If you don’t eat, you’ll die.”

I sighed and started to eat. Only for him, just this one time.

(*Hey! Short chapter! The next chapter is going to be long, and it’s a sad chapter :( Better have ya tissues ready. Might update it tonight. I don’t know. Please don’t hate me, this story is ending soon. I’ll make a Jacob Whitesides fan fic soon :) Haha, Anyways, thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed this!!*)