Chapter 12

More Than Just A Friend

Chapter 12

Melanie’s P.O.V

I groaned as I looked at myself in the mirror. Various love bites all over my neck.

“Whoa, someone got hickies.” Taylor started to laugh.

I glared at him. “Ha ha. Real funny.”

“You know I’m just playing around.” He plopped onto the bed.

I sighed and thought about how to cover them up. “Matt! You got my neck covered in freaking love bites.”

“Because I love you.” He smirked and tried to give me another one.

“Matt no.” I moved out the way and he pouted.

Taylor cleared his throat and then started to laugh. “We have to go in like 25 minutes.”

I grunted and looked at my neck. They were in the front of my neck and on the right side. “Matt! How am I going to cover this up?” 

“Don’t worry.” He grabbed a MAGCON hoodie and tossed it at me. “Put it on and then tie the draw string.”

I did what he said and you can still see the one behind my ear.

“Just wear it down.” He came over and took out my neatly done fishtail braid.

I sighed and felt like I was choking.

“Don’t forget, you promised.” He winked and kissed my jaw.

I looked at him. “Don’t remind me.”

Taylor chuckled. “Rejected.”

“Not rejected. She promised.”

I nodded and then grabbed my phone. “What the hell is that?” I showed Matt and Taylor the picture of Matt kissing my neck from last night. “Who the hell was taking pictures?!” I yelled and then looked over at Taylor.

“Dude, I wouldn’t do that. It wasn’t me. I swear.” He seemed innocence.

I dropped my phone and ran straight for the bathroom and doubled over the toilet.

“Mel, are you okay?” Matt walked into the bathroom and I looked up from the toilet and nodded. “Yeah.”

I walked out the bathroom and looked at the picture again. “Oh my god.” I whispered to myself and put my hands to forehead.

“We’ll find out who posted these, but we need to go.” Matt grabbed me and gave me some gum. I glared at him. “You just threw up!”

I sighed and chewed on the peppermint gum. “I hope your fans don’t say anything.”

“Matt! Did you hit last night?!” Nash ran into our hotel room and showed us the pictures.

“No! He didn’t!” I screeched and slumped into the bed next to Taylor.

Nash looked over at me. “Why are you so mad?”

“What if a picture of you and your girlfriend making out got leaked onto twitter, Tumblr and Facebook?!” I growled at Nash.

He backed up. “Calm down. I don’t have a girlfriend.”

“I see why.” I mumbled and turned over on the bed. “I’m not going.”

“Babe, yes you are!” Matt pulled me up and stood in between my legs. “Don’t let the pictures bother you. We didn’t do anything and I won’t let me fans talk about you.”