Chapter 19

More Than Just A Friend (Matthew Espinosa Fan Fiction)

Chapter 19

Melanie’s P.O.V

*After Tattoo Parlor; Back at Hotel.*

I looked down at the rose climbing up from my ankle and then I looked at Taylor. “Thanks for taking me out tonight.” I smiled and so did he.

“No problem babe.” He smiled and pulled up to the hotel.

I took a deep breath and prepared myself for a thousand fans.

“Stay close.” He got out his side of the car and then I got out my side and followed him. He wrapped his arm around my boney hips and pulled me into the hotel.

We took the steps because it was quiet and easier.

“Did you get her bro?!” Nash yelled as soon as we came in. My eyes went wide when Matt looked at us. Our fingers intertwined.

“What’s going on?” Matt stood up and looked at Taylor.

“Bro, sit down. She doesn’t like you anymore. She got me.” Taylor took off his suit jacket and looked at Matt. His face was turning red with anger. I took off my heels and Matt was starting to reach for me.

“Get the fuck off her bro. She doesn’t want anything to do with you!” Taylor pushed him away from me. Oh dear god, what did I do? I’m making two best friends fight. This is my entire fault.

“I don’t care what she wants!” Matt pushed him back. My heart rate went up when I saw Taylor’s hand go into fists.

“Stop!” I yelled and they both looked over at me. “Quit fighting.” I pushed both of them. “Matt, we had great times, its over. I’m not your girlfriend anymore and you don’t have to worry about me.” I looked at him and I know I just broke his heart. “Taylor, you’re my boyfriend, I hope we have great times and everything.” I sat down on the bed and sighed in relief.

“Can Mel and I talk in private?” Matt sat across from me and the other boys left.

“Don’t try anything funny.” Taylor growled and then left the room.

Matt sighed and looked at me. “Melanie, I’m happy for you and Taylor. I’m really am.” He stopped talking. “Just a few questions.”

I nodded and waited for him to talk.

“Well, one question, and a few statements.” He looked at me and I nodded. “Everything we had, was it all in my head?”

I silently groaned and looked at him.  “It was real. All the feelings were real. As I said before, loving and caring for each other just isn’t enough.”

Matt nodded, and clapped his hands together.

“Anything else?” I started to take off my make-up.

He nodded again. “I just wanted to say, you weren’t just a star to me, you were my whole damn sky.” He bit his lip and shook his head. “No, you still are my whole sky.”

My heart sunk and I felt it break. “Anything else?”

“I know you’ve been harming yourself again. Stop it.” He paused and pulled up my dress sleeve. “Be strong.” He kissed the scars and open wounds.

I nodded and gave him a hug. I missed his hugs and it felt really good to be in his arms again. “See you later.” He kissed my cheek and pulled me out the hug. “I love you.” He whispered and opened the door. I watched him leave and I could see his hurt facial expression.

Taylor walked back in the room and wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled a bit and grabbed my phone. “Mellor selfies?” I laughed a little and started to take mirror pictures.

Taylor smiled and kissed my jaw when I snapped another picture; making all the fans ask if Mellor is real.

I laughed and then looked back at Jacob and Nash.

“I ship it.” Jacob shrugged.

Taylor released my waist and went to go change into his sleep wear. (basketball shorts and shirtless)

I groaned and looked at the other boys. “Nash, what are you doing?”

He laughed and shrugged. “I don’t know.”

I laughed and grabbed a big t-shirt. I walked into the other bathroom and changed into it. Taylor was lying in the bed when I came back.

“Night.” I yawned and climbed in with him, leaving the other bed for Jacob and Nash.

(* Hey guys. Thanks for reading .Short chapter because I’m a busy bee today! Trying to update everyday!! :) Hopefully. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I don’t know, I think I won’t make you guys cry, because the way I did this chapter. Haha, See ya later guys!)