Chapter 22

More Than Just A Friend (Matthew Espinosa Fan Fiction)

Chapter 22

Melanie’s POV

Few months later

I traced my hip bones, which were being covered in fat again. Because Matt forces me to eat, and I can’t go to the bathroom myself. My collar bones were still showing, at least I have some bones. My thigh gap was still there, but was slowly closing.

“C’mon Mel, we’re going out to eat.” Matt walked into the room. I shook my head.

“Just pick me up some Taco Bell.” I sighed and Matt got down onto my level. I looked at him and he looked into my eyes.

“Okay.” He nodded and tied his shoe.

“Wait.” I grabbed onto his arm and he looked at me.

“What?”

“I love you.” I pressed my lips against his and our lips moved in sync for a while until he pulled away and hurried out the room.

“I love you too.” He came back in and then walked away.

No, we aren’t together. But, I just had to tell him. I sighed and got on twitter, looking through my mentions.

“Ugly whore, go die.”

“I hate you! You deserve to be dead!”

“If you killed yourself, the whole fandom would be happy.”

Only negatives. And the boys didn’t even realize it.

Matthew’s POV

 I was really surprised that Melanie said she loves me. I wonder what’s going through her mind. She hasn’t said she loved me in a while and this is really weird, she hasn’t been acting her normal self. She’s been acting scared. But, scared of what?

“Hey, she said to just get Taco Bell.” I walked out and Cam looked up at me.

“Let’s go.” He smiled and pulled out Taylor’s car keys.

We piled into his car and drove to Taco Bell; the crowds have died down because we’ve been here for about three months.

“What does she want?” Taylor looked back at me.

I shrugged. “Get her two walking tacos.”

“We’ll have 12 walking tacos.” Taylor drove up to the window and the lady handed him the food. He simply nodded and drove away.

My hands were shaking the whole way until we got back to the hotel.

“Melanie.” I walked in the room and she wasn’t there. “She must be in the bathroom.” I set the food down and looked at the rest of the boys. I sighed and knocked on the door. “Melanie?” I knocked again. “You in here?” I opened the door slightly and then backed away. “Oh, my god.” I turned into Cameron’s chest and he looked into the bathroom.

She did it. That’s why she said I love you. She’s gone and I can’t help her.

“What?” Taylor walked towards the bathroom and then suddenly backed away.

Nash and Jacob were just standing there, trying not to see her lifeless body.

“She left a note.” Nash handed me a few pages of paper.

I sighed, nodded and wiped my face.

“I know what you’re thinking. Why? Well, because. Your fans hate me, my father hates me. And I hate me. Please, don’t cry. Don’t even tell my mother, she’ll think it’s her fault, but it’s not. It’s no one’s fault. Wait, it’s your fans fault. Don’t believe me? Just get on my twitter and look at all the mentions. They are all hate. Ever since I started to date you Matt. Hate, hate, hate. To the point I can’t take it anymore. I thought I could get away with it this time, because you won’t be here to stop me this time.