Chapter 10

More Than Just A Friend. (Matthew Espinosa Fan Fiction)

Chapter 10

Melanie’s P.O.V

I rolled over and yawned.

“Good morning beautiful.” Matt smiled and kissed my jaw.

I smiled faintly. “Morning.”

 Matt pulled the covers off of us and he released my hips and then got out of bed. “We’re meeting fans in an hour. Get showered and dressed.”

I groaned and got out of the bed. “Let me get in the shower first.” I dug around my bag and grabbed my towel.

“Let’s save water and take one together.” He winked and smiled.

I chuckled and then my face went serious. “No.”

He pouted. “Fine.”

I laughed again and dug around my bag for my clothes. “Pick an outfit for me. Please?” I looked over at Matt.

He smiled and nodded.

I walked into the bathroom and started to figure out the bath tub.

***

I looked in the mirror, wrapped in a towel with red lipstick on my lips and black eyeliner. I smiled and walked out of the bathroom and looked at Matt and the outfit he’d picked out. (On the Right. But with black see-through leggings thing)

“Why are you wearing make-up?” He poured water onto a napkin and came towards me.

“Because I can.” I pushed his hand away from me and grabbed pink fitted boy shorts. (They’re boxers for girls :D ) “Get out so I can get dressed?”

“Nah, I’m going to get in the shower.” He grabbed his towel and kissed my cheek.

I got dressed in the outfit that Matt had picked out.

“Ew.” I looked in the mirror and started to play with my hair.

“Damn.” Matt walked out the bathroom in black boxers and looked at me.

I turned to face him. “What?”

“You look great.” He kissed my collar bone and smirked.

I blushed a bit and then pushed him. “We aren’t together. Remember that.”

He pouted and nodded. “Not yet.”

I sighed and slipped on purple high heels to match the shirt. “See you later.” I grabbed my phone and walked out of the room; only to bump into Taylor.

“Damn!” He looked at what I was wearing.

“Please, don’t start that.” I looked down at the outfit. It really wasn’t anything special. No chest was showing, no ass was showing. Why are they getting hype?

“Sorry. You just look really nice today.”

I smiled and nodded. We walked down the hall together.

“Are you and Matt dating?” He asked and put his hand over the back of his neck.

I shook my head. “No. Why?”

“Just wondering.” He pressed the elevator button and we got in.

“Oh.”  I pulled out my phone and started to go through twitter. “So what’s-”

Taylor cut me off by pressing his lips against mine.

The elevator opened and pictures were snapped and sent all over twitter.