Chapter 13

(A/N Hey guys! I just wanted to say thanks to everyone reading my book. It means a lot! :) I hope you're enjoying it! Here's the next chapter!

P.S. I went to a Dustin Lynch concert Saturday and it was soo much fun! He waved and pointed at me and my friends! I'm gonna be Mrs. Lynch one day! For those of you who don't know, he's a famous country singer. A very sexy one at that. )

************************************

"I have nothing to wear! This is gonna be a freakin' disaster! I'm gonna call Drake and cancel."

I've been looking through my closet for the past hour and I still can't find anything to wear. My floor is covered in clothes and shoes. I only have three hours until Drake is gonna be here. I have no idea how I'm gonna pull this off.

"Calm down! You're gonna be okay! We'll find you something to wear!" Brooklyn said, grabbing my face.

"We better hurry! I don't have much time! You still have to do my hair and makeup."

"I know.... Hey I have an idea. I saw this beautiful dress hanging in my moms closet. She never wears it. I'll call Cody and tell him to bring it over here. In the mean time, we can do your hair and makeup."

"I don't think I should wear one of your moms dresses. That would be weird."

"No it wouldn't. Now go take a shower while I call Cody."

"Whatever you say, Ms. Brooklyn." I replied, walking towards my en-suite.

Brooklyn's mom doesn't really like me. I don't know why but, she's never really been fond of me. I've done everything I could think of to make that woman like me but she won't budge. So wearing her dress without asking her first isn't a very good idea.

I stripped out of my clothes, turned on my music, and walked into the warm shower. I was singing my heart out to Heart Attack by One Direction before I heard a soft knock on my door.

"Hello?" I asked, a little scared. Brooklyn wouldn't have knocked. She would have just came in.

"Hello? Who's there?" I asked again, trying to find a weapon.

"It's me, Cody. Brooklyn had to go to the store real quick. She forgot she ran out of mascara. I just wanted to know if I could make me a sandwich. She forced me to bring the dress over here so I didn't get to finish my food." He stated with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Oh yeah sure. You didn't have to ask." I stated matter-of-factly.

"Well I wanted to make sure it was okay." He replied, still communicating with me through the bathroom door.

"It's fine. Go make you a sandwich. This is getting a little weird."

"I agree." He replied, walking out of my room. I could hear his footsteps getting lighter and lighter as he walked down the stairs into the kitchen.

I stepped out of the shower and towel dried my hair. I brushed my teeth and applied some deodorant. I slipped on a blue leopard print bra with matching panties. I then wrapped my self up in a floral print robe. I walked into my bedroom and found a beautiful Aqua colored dress laid out on my bed. I picked it up to examine it and fell in love. This dress is so me. I might just steal it from Brooklyn's mom.

"So I'm guessing you like the dress." Brooklyn startled me, causing me to drop the gorgeous dress.

"Yes I do. It's so pretty. It fits me, you know?"

"Yeah I do. That's why I got it you dimwit." She giggled.

"Right."

"Alright let's start doing your hair." She declared, shoving me into the chair beside my vanity.