Chapter 37

"Oh my gosh!! Kylie, you have to see this video!!" Brooklyn yelled, causing me to jump in terror.

Like I said, I hate being scared.

"What video?" I asked, confused.

"It's a video from the party at Michael's. It's supposed to be a video of some stupid guys taking shots, but there's something to the right of them that you have to see."

Interested in the video, I scooted closer to her so I could see. She started the short video, and what I saw made me feel like a complete idiot. I can't believe this. They were both telling the truth and I didn't even bother giving them a chance to explain. I just automatically assumed he cheated on me since I've been cheated on before.

I. Am. An. Idiot.

I ran over to his table and kissed him with all of my might. I don't care about everyone's eyes on us. I'm stupid and I need him to forgive me. I need to apologize to not only him, but also to Loren. She tried telling me, but I just ignored her.

Once we pulled apart, we kept looking into each others eyes. He was lost in mine and I was lost in his. It's like time was standing still. I knew that I had to apologize for my idiotic ways, but right now, I don't wanna ruin the moment.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"Umm.....Just felt like doing it. I hope you don't mind but that's gonna happen quite often if we're together." I smirked, playing with his hair.

"I sure hope so."

Instead of replying, I just kissed him again. I was sitting in his lap. His hands were around my waist, pulling my body closer to his. My hands were in his hair, playing with the soft strands. I could feel the need and want in the way he kissed me. His tongue was roaming my mouth. His rough lips molded perfectly with mine.

"Guys..... I know we're all friends now, but can you please stop the PDA? It's a little awkward." Austen suggested, making a disgusted face.

"Oh C'mon! It's not like you don't do it all the time." I stated, still playing with Ezra's hair.

"Yeah, but I don't try to make babies in the middle of the cafeteria." He stated.

I busted out laughing, Ezra soon following me. We couldn't control our laughter. I was holding on to my stomach while Ezra was trying to regain his breath. Everyone was looking at us like we were crazy, but I don't mind. My life is finally turning itself around and it all started when Ezra walked into my life.

"I've gotta go back over there with Brooklyn. We have some business to take care of. I'll see you later babe." I stated, kissing him softly on the lips.

When I got up, I felt a hand squeeze my butt. I turned around and Ezra was just smirking.

What a douche.

I sat down next to Brooklyn and I started telling her everything that went down yesterday after school.

"So your dad is in love with a woman named Mary and you hate her? Have you even met her?" She asked.

"No. I don't exactly hate her, but it's just hard getting used to the fact that my dad is seeing another woman besides my mom. I hate that he's moving on. Maybe, just maybe, she will help repair the damage my moms death caused. I know she would want my dad happy and Mary may be his ticket to happiness. I'm just gonna have to get over myself and give her a chance, give them a chance. After all, Ezra has helped me. Mary might be his Ezra." I stated, proud of myself for maturing.

If you would have asked me a few months ago if I would be okay with my dad dating again, I would laugh in your face and then probably slap some sense into you. I've matured a lot here in the last few months.