Chapter 26

I was standing in the kitchen of Mason and Adrienne's house, replaying the scene of me finally going off on Britney over and over again. I must say, I'm proud of myself. She's messed with me for far too long. It's about time I got some sweet revenge.

Just as I was about to go to the bathroom, someone put their hands around my waist. I smiled and turned around, knowing exactly who it was.

"Hey babe. You were sexy out there. Never thought you'd have it in ya." Ezra said, kissing my forehead.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, getting a little offended.

Does he think I'm some weak little girl that let's everyone walk all over her? Great to know what he thinks of me.

"You just seem like the type to hold what she has to say to herself. You're too sweet to be a brat like Britney."

"Well I'm not that 'type'! I don't let everyone walk over me. I'm an independent woman. When it comes to taking up for myself, I'll do it in a heartbeat. I'm offended that you think that of me!!" I yelled, annoyed.

"I-I didn't mean it like that. I j-just thought, when it came to mean girls like Britney, you wouldn't let them get to you; You'd keep what you have to say to yourself so you don't stoop to their level or get in trouble."

"Oh so now I'm 'stooping to her level'!?" I asked, getting angrier by the second.

"Kylie, C'mon. You know what I mean." He said, trying to kiss my cheek.

"No! I don't know what you mean and I don't think I want to!" I yelled, pushing him out of the way.

I ran out of the house and started walking out to their barn. I know this isn't my house, but I need to take a long walk before going back. Tonight is going horrible.

Ezra's P.O.V

She stormed out of the house, taking me by surprise. That blew way out of proportion. I was just trying to explain that she was way better than Britney and I didn't think she would yell at her like that. I was proud of her. She's been letting Britney say whatever she wants because she didn't care what Britney or the other whores had to say about her, which is one of the many things I admire about Kylie. She stands up for herself when it's needed, but when it's just something she can blow off, she does. What she done tonight was beyond sexy. When she's mad, it makes me want to take her in my arms and kiss her with all of my might.

I walk outside to the deck. I should probably explain the reason she left to everyone.

"Why did Kylie leave? Where did she go? Is she okay? What did you do to her Ezra??" Brooklyn asked, getting worried.

"She walked off towards the back. Umm.... We kind of got into an argument. She probably just needs to blow of some steam." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"You are such an idiot." Brooklyn said as she walked off to look for Kylie.

"So.... You wanna go and play some video games?" Mason asked.

"Sure." I agreed.

Maybe this will help me figure out what just happened.

"Well, we're going up to my room. Britney left thanks to your little 'toy'." Adrienne said, looking at me with anger.

"She's not just some toy. She's.... She's...." What is she? I was supposed to ask her to be my girlfriend tonight but I don't see that happening. 

"She's what?" Adrienne asked, annoyed.

"She's a really good friend so I would appreciate it if you treated her with respect. Britney deserved what she got."