Chapter 24

"Why in the h-e double hockey sticks are you in my house?!?" I exclaimed, ready to stab the stupefied human being in front of me.

"I needed to talk to you about your new boy interest. He's mine so back the heck off." She demanded, inching closer and closer towards me.

"He's not property. You can't just tell someone to stay away from him. Ezra's a big boy; He can decide who he wants to be around for himself. He doesn't need some blonde bimbo to do it for him!" I yelled, slightly shoving her, not wanting to get in a fight right now.

"Don't you dare touch me! I'm too valuable for your filthy hands!"

"It's the other way around, Hun. I'm not the one that's slept around with every guy in town and probably every other town." I smirked, walking away from the slut.

"I have not! There is some ugly guys in this town I wouldn't even kiss. Well maybe kiss but that's it! Some of the nerds can actually kiss." She smiled, touching her lips, drifting off into some cloying fantasy of hers.

"Get out of my house Britney!! I will talk to Ezra whenever I please! Just leave us alone and mind your own business!!" I shouted, opening the front door.

"Fine. Do what you want but make sure you sleep with your eyes wide open." She smirked, clacking her ridiculous high heels.

"Is that a threat?" I asked, stepping closer towards her bony body.

"Absolutely." She said, finally leaving.

She can be so possessive sometimes. She doesn't even talk to Ezra and even if she did, Ezra wouldn't do anything with her.... Well I hope he wouldn't.

I went to go lock the door to the garage just in case some other stuck up whore decides to just 'Let themselves in'.

To pass the time, I plugged in my iPhone to the juke box in my room. "Word Up" by Little Mix came on and I immediately started dancing around my room, pretending like my brush was a microphone. Little Mix is such a powerful band. They are definitely some women to look up to. With each and every one of their songs, they give great advice for us girls out here facing the real world.

W-O-R-D Up W-O-R-D Up W-O-R-D Up W-O-R-D Up I sang to the top of my lungs. Man I love this song. I started taking off my school clothes to put on some more comfortable shorts and a T-shirt.

When that song ended, "Here Without You" by 3 Doors Down came on. Every time this song comes on, my thoughts go directly towards my Uncle. His name was Jamie. He died when I was 9 years old. He was in a horrendous car accident. My Uncle Jamie was driving on a dirt road going to my Aunts house when the steering wheel locked up. He couldn't control the vehicle no matter how hard he tried. The jeep flipped over and he fell out. The jeep landed right on top of him and it cut him in half. By the time the ambulance arrived, there was nothing they could do. My cousin was in the vehicle with him but he didn't even get one single scratch on his body. For the longest time, I was angry at my cousin for coming out of the accident unharmed when my Uncle died. My cousin isn't his son; he's my great Aunt's son. I can't imagine what he must have felt after the accident. I know I wouldn't have been able to handle it. I couldn't even go to the funeral, It was so hard to deal with. I learned how to walk in his house. Matter of fact, I walked to him. He used to call me Kylie bug. Right before the accident, he was at my house just hanging out with us. When my mom got the call that he was gone, I ran outside and just rode my bike around hoping this was all just a dream and when I got back in, I would wake up from this horrible nightmare but it didn't happen that way. "Here without you" was his favorite song and it was played at his funeral. I love and miss him very much. I think about him all of the time.

The Players BestFriendजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें