Chapter 20

TO: My Boo! :P

'I need you so bad!! My makeup looks H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E!!!'

I've been looking at my scary reflection for the past hour. I attempted to do a smokey eye with light base and red lips but I screwed up big time!!! I looked like I've been hit by a bus, scratched by a lion, and crushed by an elephant!! I seriously need some help.

'I'm sorry. I can't help. I really need to finish this essay. I don't even know what I'm doing. I'm the one that needs help! Just go on YouTube and look up some makeup tutorials. That's what I do.'

'Ask your partner to help. And thanks. That's a good idea.'

'He's at his grandparents house helping them remodel their kitchen. And you're welcome. I'll talk to you later. Love ya! XOXO'

Alright. Time to learn how to de-ugly my face.

Turns out, the tutorials actually helped me. I think I can actually do makeup now. I learned that you're not supposed to make your eyelashes go out straight as a board. You're supposed to curl them with the mascara wand. I've been doing everything wrong.

My makeup is done to perfection. It's time to curl my hair.

I turned on my curling wand and while I waited on it to heat up, I checked my Instagram. I had three new notifications.

CodyWilliams16 liked your photo.

HaileyBailey liked your photo.

Everyone calls her Hailey Bailey. That's been her nickname since the second grade.

Sexy_Brooklyn_ tagged you in a photo.

She's very conceited....

I clicked the picture and couldn't stop a smile from forming on my now somewhat pretty face. She posted a picture of what I'm guessing is the worlds ugliest women and added a caption with it saying:

'At least you don't look like her. Lol. You're beautiful, Kylie. No matter how bad your makeup is, I bet you're still gorgeous. You're gonna have a great time on your date tonight. His mouth is gonna be down to the floor. Have fun! Love ya girlie! ;)'

Brooklyn is so amazing. She always knows how to make me smile and forget what I was worried about to start with.

'Thanks babe! :D You're such an amazing friend! You just made me feel ten times better. Love ya too! Have fun with your essay. You're gonna be fine! XOXOXO.' I commented.

The wand was finally heated up. I started to curl the ends of my hair, spraying hairspray and separating the curls as I go. When I finished the curls, I twisted my bangs back and then teased my hair up a little to add volume. I saw Brooklyn do this to her hair once so I kind of knew what I was doing.

After my hair and makeup was done, I went to my shopping bag and pulled out my new outfit. I slipped it on, adding some heart shaped diamond earrings and a matching necklace with it. I slipped on my flats and went over to my full length mirror. Wow! I look....... different, but a good different. Maybe I should start dressing like this more often...... Nah. Too much work. I looked at the time on my phone and started panicking. Its 6:55 already! I grabbed my clutch and ran down the stairs into the living room. I sat down on our loveseat waiting on Ezra.

Ezra's P.O.V.

I'm so nervous. I can't believe she actually agreed to go on this date with me. I thought she hated me. Kylie is so beautiful. She doesn't even have to try. She's just so different from any other girl I've ever dated. Austen is so stupid for letting this girl slip out of his fingers. She's the girl of every guys dream and she doesn't even realize it.