Epilogue

READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END

2 Years Later

"Ezra, where are my keys?"

"I don't know babe. Did you check the kitchen table by the window? I think you set 'em there last night after we got back from your dads wedding."

"Oh yeah! You're right. Thanks!" I stated, walking to the little black table.

I grabbed my keys, gave Ezra a small kiss on the cheek, and walked out the front door of our small yet comfortable apartment. I have a big meeting to attend at work this morning. They are picking the best employees that deserve a pay raise. I've been working my butt off for the past 3 months trying to get this raise. I may have gotten enough scholarships to pay for college, but I still have to pay for our rent, some of our food, and pay half the bill for our furniture. Since Ezra and I are attending the same college, we decided to just go ahead and rent an apartment close to college. It will get us on our feet and plus my dad needed the room for Ashley- who has grown so much in these past 2 years- and Mary. I'm happy for them. I can tell my dad really loves Mary and he adores Ashley. It's still a little hard getting used to our new family, but I know my mom is happy that we're finally enjoying life again. She would want us to move on and have smiles on our faces instead of frowns. Ezra and I go to her grave a lot and talk to her. It feels good getting everything off of my chest.

Ezra got a job at a construction site. He helps build houses for the needy. I help whenever I can, but he doesn't want me to get hurt. My dad and Ezra get along great. My dad even helps at the sites when he's not busy. Stevie- as Ezra likes to call the man who gave me life- only goes to work 4 days a week and is off on the weekends. We all like it better this way because we get to spend time together as a family. Brooklyn, Cody, Mason, Adrienne, and Loren also come over a lot. We're just one big happy family.

Speaking of my best friends, Brooklyn and Luke got an apartment together too. They go to the same college, but their college is 2 hours away from mine so we treasure every second we have together. They are as in love as ever. Actually, it gets kind of gross and annoying sometimes. 

Cody and Adrienne broke up around a year ago. They decided they're just better off as friends and they are. Matter of fact, they are closer than ever. Cody actually found a beautiful blonde headed, sweet, outgoing girl at college which just so happens to be the same college as his sister. Yeah, she was smart enough to get into one of the top ten colleges in California. I'm very proud of both the Williams'.

Mason and Loren are engaged. I was so shocked when Loren called me 2 weeks ago saying Mason proposed. The way he did it was so sweet. He brought her to this extremely fancy restaurant, gave her an empty small box(which confused the crap out of her), and then they drove down to a private beach. When they arrived at the sand bar, huge letters were written on the sand. They said: "My life will be just like that box if you aren't with me forever. I love you with everything I have. You are the wind beneath my wings. Loren Nichols, will you marry me?" At the end was a flower with the huge diamond ring wrapped around the stem. He slid it off the flower and placed it on her ring finger. She started crying and of course said yes. I had tears in my eyes as she told me the romantic story. I couldn't be happier for the lovely couple.

Ezra and I are better than ever. We are planning on taking a 3 month vacation to Paris this summer. Well, it's kind of a vacation. Ezra's boss is sending him to help build a house in Paris. They need workers that can speak English. Even though it's for his job, they won't pay for it. We have half of the cost so far and we have 5 months of saving up left to do so we should be okay money wise. I've never left the country before so I'm pretty nervous. Ezra's been to Australia before so he's not quite as bad as I am. Ashley kept begging us to take her, but I want to be alone with my amazing boyfriend. It's gonna be nice just getting away for a little while. Who knows? I might just wanna move there. I heard it's beautiful and such a great place to start off your life. Of course it would be after college. I doubt we do though, because all of our family and friends are here and I don't think I could be away from them for that long.

Sometimes life takes you in a direction you never saw yourself going but it turns out to be the best road you have ever taken. Life is a fight, and in that fight it doesn't matter how hard you hit or how well you fight. What matters is how hard you can get hit and keep on fighting. You're gonna get knocked down a few times and that's okay. But what's not okay is when you let life keep you down. You have to show the world that you're stronger than you look. I got through my moms death. I got through my break up with Austen. I got through the obstacles I faced with Ezra and in the end, I got the best prize of all.

I got Ezra.

(A/N The Players BestFriend is officially over. I know it's a short epilogue, but I didn't want it to be long. Now it's time to check the completed box! :)

Everyone is doing great. They have a beautiful future ahead of them. Kylie and Ezra are so in love it's crazy. I hope you loved my book. I actually thought about just giving up and deleting it. You are what kept me going. I know it's not the best book on wattpad and I'm not the best writer, but y'all read it anyways and you have no idea how much that means to me. Thank you so much for being the person you are. Each and everyone of you are beautiful. Don't let anyone tell you different. Be unique because normal is overrated. Always keep a smile on your face because you never know who needed your smile to keep going in life. A special thanks to those who voted, commented, and followed. Every comment y'all gave made me smile. I love you so much!!! Y'all are the best!!

P.S. Please read The Text and A Blessing In Disguise if you havn't already! :D