Chapter 30

"And I was like 'Of course. See you whenever......" I said, replaying the argument I had with my dad to Brooklyn. "Brooklyn! Are you even listening to me?"

She didn't reply.

"Hello?! Yo! Brookie!?"

She hates that nickname with a passion.

"Don't call me that!"

"I had to get your attention somehow."

"What do you want?" She asked angrily.

"Someone's on their period....."

"I'm just nervous."

"And why is that?"

"Umm...... Luke is gonna be at Michael's party." She stated, growing an intense red color on her cheeks.

"Oh I see. Has he broke up with his girlfriend yet?"

"No. The thing is, she's gonna be there. He told her he was going to some party, but it was just gonna be a few of his buddies so he was gonna go alone. She got mad and said she was either gonna go, or she was gonna break up with him."

"Well isn't that what he wants?"

"That's what I said too. His stuck up girlfriend said if he didn't take her to the party, not only will she break up with him, but she'll tell her dad to fire his parents."

"Sound's like he's in quite a pickle."

"Yeah," She sighed. "He is."

She's never been like this before over a guy. I think it's pretty darn cute. My little Brooklyn bear is growing up!

Apparently, this Michael guy lives an hour out of town. I'm glad my dad is working late tonight. Cody's going with us. He actually made a few friends from the time he hung out with us at Adrienne and Mason's house. I sure am glad he did. He really needs another male figure besides his dad in his life. I can try to help him with his issues, but someone like Mason would be able to help him way better than me.

We are about 15 minutes away from his house. I'm kind of nervous. I don't really know why. Something just doesn't feel right. I have a weird feeling that sh**'s about to go down tonight. Although I'm nervous, I need to just calm down. Tonight is about celebrating, not worrying about every little thing.

*★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★

"Wooooohoooooo!" Some drunk dude in the back yard yelled.

This place is packed. There's literally like 100 people in the pool. The pool is only big enough for about 75, they are all jammed in there. I don't see how that's comfortable.

On every couch, people are making out. Some both girls, some guys and girls. Most of the disgusting guys are watching the slutty girls. Typical jock party.

"Hey babe. You look nice tonight. " Ezra slurred.

I think he's had a few drinks.

"Are you drunk?" I asked, amused.

"Nah. I'm not..... Well maybe a little." He laughed, trying to keep his balance.

"Well I'm not gonna kiss you if you're drunk. Your breath is kickin." I stated,waving my hand in front of my nose like I was saying it smelled.

"Oh c'mon! You can't resist this." He smirked, raising up his shirt.

"It'll definitely be hard, but I can manage."

"What if I get something to eat and sober up a bit?" He asked, hiccupping in the middle of his question.

"I'll think about it." I smirked.

He grew a wide grin and ran off to the kitchen to get what I'm guessing is food.

I walked around trying to avoid the sinister stares of creeps. There were only a few people that weren't drunk, me being one of them. I don't feel like getting drunk tonight. Maybe a few drinks, but not enough to get me drunk.

Brooklyn ran off to look for Luke as soon as we got here. I don't know if she ever found him, but she sure has been gone a long time. Ezra needs to hurry up and get sober so I have some company.

Ezra's P.O.V.

I stumbled into the kitchen in search of food. If Kylie wants me sober, then sober I shall be. I need her lips tonight. I've been craving her incredible kisses lately.

Whoever this Michael guy is, he sure knows how to throw a party. I need to meet him. All of his friends are nice. Hopefully he's the same.

I walked over to the cabinets and searched for some decent food. I don't really care what it is, I just need something in my stomach.

"Hey Ezr....." A familiar voice greeted me before she tackled me down to the floor and landed right on top of me.

Kylie's P.O.V.

I wonder what's taking Ezra so long. He's been gone for a while. I guess I'll go check on his drunk a**.

I walked into the kitchen. As soon as I did, I regretted it. What I saw broke my heart into a million pieces.

Loren was on top of Ezra and they were looking in each others eyes. His hands were wrapped around her tiny waist.

My worst nightmare came true. I've been cheated on once again.

I was right. This is one night I'll never forget.