Chapter 1

After my first year of Alfea I wanted to do something no fairy ever did. I don't want to just be a fairy. I am more than that. I want to go learn something else with me learning to be a better fairy. I want to go to Red Fountain and become a specialist.

I got to Alfea for my new year. I am so excited for my new year. I had to a talk with Headmistress Faragonda and Headmaster Saladin about my new year. They bother agreed. So I will be going to both school. This is going to be crazy and exciting.

I walked into my room for the first year. But later in the day I have to go to Red Fountain. I was the first one in the room. I went to my room and started to put things away. Then the rest of the Winxs came. We talked after a little bit.

"Okay Musa. What is going on? I lost count on how many times you looked at that clock." Tecna said.

"I have something to tell you girls. I was going to tell you later. But I guess now is okay. I am going to be attending Red Fountain." I told them.

"What about Alfea?" Bloom asked me.

"Don't worry girls. I will still be attending here. I am doing both." I told them.

"That is a lot of work. Are you sure you can handle it?" Flora asked me.

"I think I can do it. I just want to do this. So I would really like my girls behind me for support. I know it won't be easy for me." I told them.

"We will always behind you and support you with whatever you do." Flora said.

"Thanks girls." I looked up to clock. "Oh I am going to be late. I have to go." I said getting up and running out to go to Red Fountain.

I got to Red Fountain late. I got on the Red Fountain grounds and walking into what was left of the place.

"What are you doing here?" I heard someone. I turned around to see........